Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

25 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Im not sure what an R2s thread is, but i dont think i want it....:/

Basically it was a thread created by OverlordMcGeek, it was the longest running thread other than last post wins, basically i said something that shouldn't be said and it  got locked down.

Something similar to what Unus just said.

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

And . . . uh. . . who might you be Mr./Mrs. Sol? A member of the terminated thread mayhaps?

Stalker. Only recently started to show my face. (face thread)

Followed R2S for about 7 months.

Edited by AerinSol

5 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Basically it was a thread created by OverlordMcGeek, it was the longest running thread other than last post wins, basically i said something that shouldn't be said and it  got locked down.

Something similar to what Unus just said.

Oh...

Well thank you, i feel special. My threads protected

1 hour ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Only at that moment do you look up and see the crowd of people oogling at you as if your in an exhibit, while you were simply conversing with friends

Indeed, it's something I've always pondered in my time toiling in the Pit. For every face that shows itself and speaks, a hundred more view my work and pass by quietly like shadows in the night. Opinions unheard, thoughts undeclared. Sad for me, but, also fascinating.

I see its been busy here during the weekend - 4 pages busy. I successfully re-subscribed to PS Plus so I can get back to Warframe. 

I saw Doctor Strange and it was very entertaining. It ain't no Harry Potter wand waving dorkiness.

Oh, it looks good...dr.strange is apparently supposed to be asian, but a conflict between china/nepal and the characters origin would apparently see one side furious if the character was one or the other...so he is Caucasian. So the rumor goes.

An Asian playing Doctor Strange would be very strange. Can't picture Wong playing the lead role.

On 11/5/2016 at 2:34 PM, ninja234 said:

Doctor Strange is actually not Asian but American. He was a surgeon who got into an accident that caused him to have shaking hands, he went to Nepal to search for a cure for his hands but instead learned magic and acquired the Eye of Agamotto and he is now the Sorcerer Supreme.

It was a simple origin and it seems to work. Have you seen it? 

57 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I see its been busy here during the weekend - 4 pages busy. I successfully re-subscribed to PS Plus so I can get back to Warframe. 

I saw Doctor Strange and it was very entertaining. It ain't no Harry Potter wand waving dorkiness.

An Asian playing Doctor Strange would be very strange. Can't picture Wong playing the lead role.

It was a simple origin and it seems to work. Have you seen it? 

I know most of Marvel's superheroes from their comic books, i mainly know about Dr Strange from the comics but i haven't seen it personally.