Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

46 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

There is no chopper. Unless the chopper is canada....

Oopps sorry. I don't want you to go. 

One last thing. What kind of a woman would stay in a marriage knowing you've been cheated on numerous times? Something's very wrong with that hag. 

I would like to see the new Final Fantasy XV movie. It looks spectacular. 

29 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

One last thing. What kind of a woman would stay in a marriage knowing you've been cheated on numerous times? Something's very wrong with that hag. 

Don't have hope for the FF movie, still don't know why Square Enix fans, if they even exist must realize that FF has stagnated to the point of no return like my MR in Warframe.

2 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Don't have hope for the FF movie, still don't know why Square Enix fans, if they even exist must realize that FF has stagnated to the point of no return like my MR in Warframe.

So its no good? I remember seeing FF Spirits Within and I was very impressed with the animation. 

I'm turning MR13 soon so mine hasn't been stagnant.

5 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Who won? Trump?

Also N.A.S.A's budge is cut? Are they insane?

The worse part about it is: He isn't going to be the president of America.... He is gonna be the CEO of America.

Yes, assuming that Trump maintains his stances stated upon his I Side page, Trump is gonna butcher N.A.S.A. financially and sell the guts to corporations like an idiot. Could this election at least leave me with ONE thing I cared about at it's conclusion? Come-on!

14 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

So its no good? I remember seeing FF Spirits Within and I was very impressed with the animation. 

I'm turning MR13 soon so mine hasn't been stagnant.

I'm MR 14 for the longest time now.

And spirits within while animation was good, it didn't do so well in the story department.

12 minutes ago, Unus said:

Yes, assuming that Trump maintains his stances stated upon his I Side page, Trump is gonna butcher N.A.S.A. financially and sell the guts to corporations like an idiot. Could this election at least leave me with ONE thing I cared about at it's conclusion? Come-on!

Oh, god.

3 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

The kind of woman that signed a prenup

Story time:

Its turkey (thanks giving) season, and the christmas decorations went up right after the fake cob webs and pimply witches. K.

I must weigh up several stacks of boxes full of frozen turkeys. Each frozen turkey is slung up on the scale, one after the other. You start to wake up about the 12th time youve hit yourself in the side with a frozen trukey bringing it back down.

Every turkey brand has a code in the machine that spits out a ticket specifically for it and an expiration date.

Every brand has its expiration date pre coded into the maching except for best choice turkeys(brown wrapping). (For some reason). If you put the wrong sticker on the wrong turkey, with the wrong date or wrong price, it has to be fixed, of course.

I open up a box of turkeys (blue wrapping) and type in the code for best choice turkeys™. Manually put in expiration date. Co worker comments that "oh, all the turkeys already have dates put into the machine?" question mark. Period.

Me: yeah, but i put that date in my self, cus best choice turkeys dont come with the date already in the machine.

I proceed to weigh up several boxes of not best choice turkeys. I fill several shopping carts full of not best choice turkeys. I push the not best choice turkeys to the freezer where people will hopefully buy them

Blue turkeys...not brown wrapping...i put the date in myself...

4079871.jpg

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Edits

1 hour ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Story time:

Its turkey (thanks giving) season, and the christmas decorations went up right after the fake cob webs and pimply witches. K.

I must weigh up several stacks of boxes full of frozen turkeys. Each frozen turkey is slung up on the scale, one after the other. You start to wake up about the 12th time youve hit yourself in the side with a frozen trukey bringing it back down.

Every turkey brand has a code in the machine that spits out a ticket specifically for it and an expiration date.

Every brand has its expiration date pre coded into the maching except for best choice turkeys(brown wrapping). (For some reason). If you put the wrong sticker on the wrong turkey, with the wrong date or wrong price, it has to be fixed, of course.

I open up a box of turkeys (blue wrapping) and type in the code for best choice turkeys™. Manually put in expiration date. Co worker comments that "oh, all the turkeys already have dates put into the machine?" question mark. Period.

Me: yeah, but i put that date in my self, cus best choice turkeys dont come with the date already in the machine.

I proceed to weigh up several boxes of not best choice turkeys. I fill several shopping carts full of not best choice turkeys. I push the not best choice turkeys to the freezer where people will hopefully buy them

4079871.jpg

Sounds like. . . Anyway, ah, it's that busy time a the year, you eat a good breakfast that day?

1 hour ago, Unus said:

Sounds like. . . Anyway, ah, it's that busy time a the year, you eat a good breakfast that day?

30 minutes to go, its still today. 1 bagel. A swig of orange juice.

Sitting here on my ps4, toggling between the last of us and transistor. I cant figure out which one has better music (eery, soul touching), or which one i want to play...

8 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Okay, i think we all need to relax.

So. ZA WARUDO, TOKI YO TOMARE!

Hide contents

I watched. I want to say this is awesome, but i didnt know that jo jo's bizarre adventures had summons creatures fighting for them...

I thought they themselves....oh well, it doesnt really matter. I didnt think much of anything, im still in the process of trying to finish several different shows. Ill just add this to that list.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

30 minutes to go, its still today. 1 bagel. A swig of orange juice.

Sitting here on my ps4, toggling between the last of us and transistor. I cant figure out which one has better music (eery, soul touching), or which one i want to play...

Hmmm, doesn't seem big enough, but that's just my "three courses or bust" standards kicking in. Also, ah, puts my time spent infiltrating an entire civilization of vulture-insectoids to shame. That, and paperwork. Transister's background was shakey, but it's characterizations were sound. What a world to live in, as an upload. As for the Last of Us, there was just something about it I couldn't get into. Was happy to see an actual zombie plague get screen-time though, Cordyceps be a nasty beastie for ants.

Edited by Unus

59 minutes ago, Unus said:

Hmmm, doesn't seem big enough, but that's just my "three courses or bust" standards kicking in. Also, ah, puts my time spent infiltrating an entire civilization of vulture-insectoids to shame. That, and paperwork. Transister's background was shakey, but it's characterizations were sound. What a world to live in, as an upload. As for the Last of Us, there was just something about it I couldn't get into. Was happy to see an actual zombie plague get screen-time though, Cordyceps be a nasty beastie for ants.

It might be the fact that the whole thimg plays as a 6 and a half hour long movie if you tie all the cinematics together....might be that.

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Cinematics

52 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

It might be the fact that the whole thimg plays as a 6 and a half hour long movie if you tie all the cinematics together....might be that.

Ah. . . that might be it. Almost Tell-Taleian, but without any user prompting. Might be something if they ever try to create a second that takes place elsewhere.

12 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Story time:

4079871.jpg

Yay, I like story time. 

I can't believe its Thanksgiving already. We do have a traditional Filipino dinner at home but we always go to elder members of our clan, like my grandfather or his siblings. And we do have turkey as we are not barbarians. But we do have roast pig.

But this year I need to rebel at tradition and go to my Captain America's family thanksgiving dinner. It's going to be a fun awkward time. 

12 hours ago, Unus said:

Ah. . . that might be it. Almost Tell-Taleian, but without any user prompting. Might be something if they ever try to create a second that takes place elsewhere.

Oh, and cordyceps was extremely interesting to me after playing that game, although its been a while since i looked up stuff about it. There are actually several hundred different variations( sub species? Im not smart right now) that each specifically target one and only one type of insect (from what i was led to believe). So, there are multiple different kinds of ants, but each species is afflicted by a varaint of cordyceps that specifically targets that one species exclusively. moths, butterflies, grasshoppers, etc are also affected.

So the crazy thing is, cordyceps could probably adapt to us. 

Iv always wonders how plants are aware of things around them. They shouldnt know what smells animals like, but they can produce pheromones to attract prey or pollinators. They logically shouldnt have a sense of sound, but some weird tests have been done on that, and a sense of sight is simply out of the question, but what if some plants tasted things like snakes, and saw that way?

I believe plants are capable of being self aware in some way.

5 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Yay, I like story time. 

I can't believe its Thanksgiving already. We do have a traditional Filipino dinner at home but we always go to elder members of our clan, like my grandfather or his siblings. And we do have turkey as we are not barbarians. But we do have roast pig.

But this year I need to rebel at tradition and go to my Captain America's family thanksgiving dinner. It's going to be a fun awkward time. 

Its only akward if you let the silence last longer than 5 seconds

1 hour ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Its only akward if you let the silence last longer than 5 seconds

Just 5 seconds? I was thinking more than a minute. I become ultra clumsy when I'm nervous. I spilled my drink and when it was time for good byes, his dad was going for a hug - I went right, HE WENT RIGHT, and I ended up head butting him. Good thing it wasn't a K.O. My nickname to this day is "Dangerous thing". 

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Just 5 seconds? I was thinking more than a minute. I become ultra clumsy when I'm nervous. I spilled my drink and when it was time for good byes, his dad was going for a hug - I went right, HE WENT RIGHT, and I ended up head butting him. Good thing it wasn't a K.O. My nickname to this day is "Dangerous thing". 

So, Dangerous Thing.

What danger did you do today?