Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

On 11/23/2016 at 1:27 PM, ninja234 said:

One run too, no breaks it took me um, i think 19-ish hours to finish it, might be wrong though.

Very hardcore!! You did the same for DS3? Give me a month or two to finish my Skyrim.

17 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Happy thanksgiving everyone

Enjoy your food and heresy

Thanks. It went surprisingly well. I'm happy to report there were no casualties or 5 second awkward silences. I might be able to get out of my "dangerous thing" nickname after all. 

17 hours ago, Unus said:

Good meat today, bad head cold today, productive Pitwurk today. It's a toss up as to today's quality. How's you folkz?

Wonderful! 

19 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Don't jinx your self.

Ah that's right. Knock on wood. I braved Walmart for black friday and I feel invincible. 

18 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

~Snip

WINDMILEYNO, I found two videos with you that my PS4 automatically saved. Do you mind if I post it? Its fun because I normally play in a very relaxed fashion. With you its hardcore bleeding fingers. I really hate these sentients.

http://vid1108.photobucket.com/albums/h412/CheekibreekiAsh/Warframe_20161124024744_zpsctzd8qhg.mp4

I'm getting tired of photobucket, loading the last video and it says it was loaded but no video. Let's try youtube.