Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

7 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Ah that's right. Knock on wood. I braved Walmart for black friday and I feel invincible. 

WINDMILEYNO, I found two videos with you that my PS4 automatically saved. Do you mind if I post it? Its fun because I normally play in a very relaxed fashion. With you its hardcore bleeding fingers. I really hate these sentients.

http://vid1108.photobucket.com/albums/h412/CheekibreekiAsh/Warframe_20161124024744_zpsctzd8qhg.mp4

I'm getting tired of photobucket, loading the last video and it says it was loaded but no video. Let's try youtube.

I remember that day, but am surprised i had the audacity to take an amprex....not sure whatbi was thinking, but cant wait to see if I get a riven mod for it....

And I hate the way DE decided to do the sword swinging animation for single swords...

Makes me feel like the hashslingingslasher from spongebob... 

Ah, a pity. I wonder if it'll ever get to the point that we acquire prime items that are so "old", that no one buys them simply because no one remembers the weapon and how to use it? That'd be somewhere between terrifying and a sign of our age, I tell ya what.

(Insert long enthusiastic sigh here) It's a shame I can't seem to find any concepts to talk to folks about as my next Pit idea gestated, all the ones I come across are either poorly built, mindless jokes, or are so incredibly built as to render them completely out of my league. (Second long enthusiastic sigh) How's thanks fawks?

12 hours ago, Unus said:

(Insert long enthusiastic sigh here) It's a shame I can't seem to find any concepts to talk to folks about as my next Pit idea gestated, all the ones I come across are either poorly built, mindless jokes, or are so incredibly built as to render them completely out of my league. (Second long enthusiastic sigh) How's thanks fawks?

I get what your saying, man.

*sighs while looking at the white-ish wall, that has turned a tinted yellow color.*

39 minutes ago, Unus said:

Yellow? Pollution? Smoking? Fungus?

A combination of smoking and a fungus i had to clear out a year ago, while i do not smoke since i know better to not mess with my pulmonary system, my friends whom i invite home regularly do smoke.

On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 6:25 PM, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I remember that day, but am surprised i had the audacity to take an amprex....not sure whatbi was thinking, but cant wait to see if I get a riven mod for it....

And I hate the way DE decided to do the sword swinging animation for single swords...

Makes me feel like the hashslingingslasher from spongebob... 

We need a cooking turner or fly swatter looking weapon to go with the animation.

The turian sketch looks good, Hesk. Mass Effect Andromeda looks very promising and should have a turian in your squad, I think.

13 hours ago, Unus said:

Lovely, pity they can't take the liberty of leaving it all out on your front step so you don't have to watch your home collapse from within via chemical melting. Also, yowch, where'd the fungus show up from?

Hell if i know.

Also fun fact fungus/fungi is known by the name of Mycophyta in the medical world.

33 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I have not played any Mass Effect games and was hoping it would come out for the PS4. I definitely want to get Andromeda if it releases on march 2017.

Don't have too much faith, All of the original creators of Mass Effect(including the guy who came up with the idea and stories.) left Bioware. Because they know what's going to happen to Bioware, if Mass Effect Andromeda fails, EA(Electronic Arts) will dissolve the company just like how hydrogen chloride (HCl) dissolves the food in our gaster(stomach) or..... how EA dissolved all of the other companies they bought.

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I have not played any Mass Effect games and was hoping it would come out for the PS4. I definitely want to get Andromeda if it releases on march 2017.

5 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Hell if i know.

Also fun fact fungus/fungi is known by the name of Mycophyta in the medical world.

Ah, knew about the Myco bit when it comes to fungus, but, mycophyta? Phyta= plant! Goddem name crafters.

Also, ah man, you be missing out Mr. Mak! Mass Effect was a big part a me during my formative years. Hope the first impressions come out well for ye then!

Edited by Unus