Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

Don't have too much faith, All of the original creators of Mass Effect(including the guy who came up with the idea and stories.) left Bioware. Because they know what's going to happen to Bioware, if Mass Effect Andromeda fails, EA(Electronic Arts) will dissolve the company just like how hydrogen chloride (HCl) dissolves the food in our gaster(stomach) or..... how EA dissolved all of the other companies they bought.

That is too bad. You might be right. 

1 hour ago, Unus said:

~snip

Also, ah man, you be missing out Mr. Mak! Mass Effect was a big part a me during my formative years. Hope the first impressions come out well for ye then!

I don't think there are plans of releasing the trilogy in PS4? I don't know why I skipped Mass Effect when I had the Xbox 360 before. And surprise, its Ms. Mak. I'd given up on posting photos at the Face thread. Its utterly useless as nobody cares who you are and what you look like.

2 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Don't have too much faith, All of the original creators of Mass Effect(including the guy who came up with the idea and stories.) left Bioware. Because they know what's going to happen to Bioware, if Mass Effect Andromeda fails, EA(Electronic Arts) will dissolve the company just like how hydrogen chloride (HCl) dissolves the food in our gaster(stomach) or..... how EA dissolved all of the other companies they bought.

At the very least, they implemented a method of telling an after story that eschewed the need of making a Dragon Keep system of mind-bogglingly complex proportions while also not resorting to unmentioned  arse-pulled boosheet to explain things away, I'll give them that for now.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

That is too bad. You might be right. 

I don't think there are plans of releasing the trilogy in PS4? I don't know why I skipped Mass Effect when I had the Xbox 360 before. And surprise, its Ms. Mak. I'd given up on posting photos at the Face thread. Its utterly useless as nobody cares who you are and what you look like.

Bah, nonesense, how am I supposed to cater to my incredibly anal need to refer to others by their gender specific respectives or suffer and squirm in silence not knowing what to call you? Ya done me a gurt service ya have.

Also, alas, I have heard nada about potential console exportation. Could try it on the ol computron with a controller if ye want.

31 minutes ago, Unus said:

At the very least, they implemented a method of telling an after story that eschewed the need of making a Dragon Keep system of mind-bogglingly complex proportions while also not resorting to unmentioned  arse-pulled boosheet to explain things away, I'll give them that for now.

By setting it in a different solar system? Where the effects of the Milky way Mass Effect aren't felt and don't give me that bull, we don't know yet, it's in the goddamn name.

2 hours ago, Unus said:

Bah, nonesense, how am I supposed to cater to my incredibly anal need to refer to others by their gender specific respectives or suffer and squirm in silence not knowing what to call you? Ya done me a gurt service ya have.

Also, alas, I have heard nada about potential console exportation. Could try it on the ol computron with a controller if ye want.

You are very polite and consistent, Mr. Unus. I like that. I thought you knew since your last visit to my profile? I used to correct folks with extreme passion as I struggled to have my own identity and voice heard. Now a days, it really doesn't bother me greatly. 

3 hours ago, ninja234 said:

By setting it in a different solar system? Where the effects of the Milky way Mass Effect aren't felt and don't give me that bull, we don't know yet, it's in the goddamn name.

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

You are very polite and consistent, Mr. Unus. I like that. I thought you knew since your last visit to my profile? I used to correct folks with extreme passion as I struggled to have my own identity and voice heard. Now a days, it really doesn't bother me greatly. 

Yes indeed sir! You remember the Dark Space Relay? Well, guess what? We jacked it when the squiddies first attacked the citadel. Small fleet a scout ships made the jump. . . and found out the hard way that the Dark Relay triggers just after the Citadel does.  What was gonna be an actual suicide mission. . . turned into a mass stranding on an Andromeda arm, right next to a giant galaxy-spanning civilization known as the Khett. You violated their territorial claims, now they want your heads.

Also, AH, yes, apologies for clicking on your profile so much mam. Instead of browsing the forums mindlessly searching for something to inspire me, I kinda. . . sorta. . . stare at whatever other folks are reading it to see if it's good. Sorry.

20 minutes ago, Unus said:

Yes indeed sir! You remember the Dark Space Relay? Well, guess what? We jacked it when the squiddies first attacked the citadel. Small fleet a scout ships made the jump. . . and found out the hard way that the Dark Relay triggers just after the Citadel does.  What was gonna be an actual suicide mission. . . turned into a mass stranding on an Andromeda arm, right next to a giant galaxy-spanning civilization known as the Khett. You violated their territorial claims, now they want your heads.

Also, AH, yes, apologies for clicking on your profile so much mam. Instead of browsing the forums mindlessly searching for something to inspire me, I kinda. . . sorta. . . stare at whatever other folks are reading it to see if it's good. Sorry.

Your unrelenting niceness sickens me, also fun fact i am maybe possibly physically sick again. It's been awhile since i cleared out those intestinal parasites back in September.

3 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Your unrelenting niceness sickens me, also fun fact i am maybe possibly physically sick again. It's been awhile since i cleared out those intestinal parasites back in September.

so

you haven't sht since september 

good on you meng

Just now, ninja234 said:

No, you dingus. I haven't been sick since September.

ohhhhhhhh

lucky you

mine is a cheery tale of how i merrily try to get sick for a chance to stay home in hopes i can wave away the constant anxiety and dysthymia stabbing me in the back

1 minute ago, TheMetrocop said:

ohhhhhhhh

lucky you

mine is a cheery tale of how i merrily try to get sick for a chance to stay home in hopes i can wave away the constant anxiety and dysthymia stabbing me in the back

I was cursed with a surprising strong immune system, so sue me.

Also Social Anxiety? Poor Combine cop.

4 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

I was cursed with a surprising strong immune system, so sue me.

Also Social Anxiety? Poor Combine cop.

annd dysthymia which means no fun for metro

'hey what game should i play today'

'go take a nap'

'yeah okay that sounds great'

Just now, TheMetrocop said:

annd dysthymia which means no fun for metro

'hey what game should i play today'

'go take a nap'

'yeah okay that sounds great'

Dysthymia, curse you mild depression!!!!!

Reminds me of the time, i almost split my head open on the side walk.

3 hours ago, ninja234 said:

What's that you say? You find my niceness sickening? Very well then, I'll be nice this one last time. If you ever have really bad car trouble, I heartily recommend these fellows, they seem to know what they are doing. 

8 hours ago, Unus said:

What's that you say? You find my niceness sickening? Very well then, I'll be nice this one last time. If you ever have really bad car trouble, I heartily recommend these fellows, they seem to know what they are doing. 

Oh, quiet you.

4 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Uhu huhu..*crying*. I can't log in to PS4. Signing in it just spins and spins since last wednesday. No error codes. I'm able to browse the Web so it's not my connection.

You think it's the new influx of kids who got the PS4 console?

I just want to play Warframe and Destiny.

VVGT VVGL

Well, guys my fear has been confirmed, i am sick. More specifically my throat is sore as hell and i have the driest cough more drier than the Sahara Desert.

5 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Oh, quiet you.

VVGT VVGL

Well, guys my fear has been confirmed, i am sick. More specifically my throat is sore as hell and i have the driest cough more drier than the Sahara Desert.

Oh duh. Found these pesky error codes. One is PS4 maintenance and the other just says can't sign in to playstation network. So I guess I'll just wait till I can connect. 

And yesterday you were bragging about not being sick since september. You just need rest from your 19 hour Skyrim marathon.

Those bats are so cute. Till it reminded me of rabies and Cujo.

5 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I didnt realize what this was until the second video...sad....The first video may be too graphic...

That's interesting. I've seen parts of this somewhere. Maybe here? And DONKEY!!