Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Not quite Am I, but, the reason why the tyrannosaur families' limbs are found in such odd poses is because they are useless and, within 3 or 4 generations, most of the mass that is used to create the arms would have gradually gone to the legs and head. How they bent is usually just what happens when the joints fill with decay-methane and rigor mortis. It's the same reason why birds have a signature "death pose".

Also, oooohhhh, that boob-tube show that my brother has developed an interest in, I see.

Edited by Unus

On 12/3/2016 at 1:01 PM, ninja234 said:

And i swear my family tree has so many branches i swear we are a 1% of the world's population, like no seriously my father's side of the family tree has so many cousins, i swear i lost track of how many cousins i have.

Tell me about it? I had 5 female cousins get married this year. The older ones have a minimum of 3 children per household. I can no longer count my nieces and nephews and often play guess their names. 

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

But Unus, since you are a paleontologist tell me one thing, why are the hands of Tyrannosaurus Rex, stuck in the clapping position?

I'd like to know too? The T-Rex is my favorite dinosaur next to the dimetrodon.

24 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Pretty sure that it was the wind who made it look like that, not Photoshop 

FZo1dQs.gif

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I'd like to know too? The T-Rex is my favorite dinosaur next to the dimetrodon.

Dimetrodon is not a goddamn dinosaur, it is actually a mammal.... yes you heard me, dimetrodon is closer related to you than to T-Rex.

Edited by ninja234

Dimetrodan, ah, the mammal-like reptiles, every last one of em extinct, and yet, they are our origin point. Cold blooded, yet, sometimes fuzzy. Synapsids, yet sprawled. They left only their three closest children groups, the monotremes, the possums,  and the shrews. From there, the world exploded into mammaliciousness.

Edited by Unus

26 minutes ago, Unus said:

Dimetrodan, ah, the mammal-like reptiles, every last one of em extinct, and yet, they are our origin point. Cold blooded, yet, sometimes fuzzy. Synapsids, yet sprawled. They left only their three closest children groups, the monotremes, the possums,  and the shrews. From there, the world exploded into mammaliciousness.

Yeah boyo.... And if we go even further back into the fish ancestors, we are all placoderms.

2 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Already on it, the Koreans love this stuff

Yeeeehhhhaaaww! An extra cash infusion afore my birthday tomorrow. Thanks much folks, more moolah for the steam/box burn! Also, a bitta platinum and a reservation of Andromeda.

Just now, Unus said:

Yeeeehhhhaaaww! An extra cash infusion afore my birthday tomorrow. Thanks much folks, more moolah for the steam/box burn! Also, a bitta platinum and a reservation of Andromeda.

As a wise man once said "Exploit Family Values."

58 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

As a wise man once said "Exploit Family Values."

Ah, better wise man then i've been listening to. All mine has said is "Who wants some Wang?" and such nuggets as "baseball is wrong, man with four balls cannot walk." and "man who sinks into woman's arms will soon find arms in woman's sink."

6 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ah, better wise man then i've been listening to. All mine has said is "Who wants some Wang?" and such nuggets as "baseball is wrong, man with four balls cannot walk." and "man who sinks into woman's arms will soon find arms in woman's sink."

Lo Wang?

Shadow Warrior 1 was the bomb.

9 minutes ago, Unus said:

Thanks much Mrs. Brik, I was born just an hour ago (figuretively speaking). Also, geezus, poor sap never saw THAT coming!

You're welcome, Mr. Unus. I hope you have a great day celebrating with the living than spending time with your dead relics? And ah, "Miss" will do. Or I might be tempted to photoshop my own pregnancy. :smile:

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

You're welcome, Mr. Unus. I hope you have a great day celebrating with the living than spending time with your dead relics? And ah, "Miss" will do. Or I might be tempted to photoshop my own pregnancy. :smile:

Oh, indeed mam! The ape and man skulls can occupy themselves for a little while, First I have a job interview to go to as a possible transfer, next (falsetto accent) SHOPPING SPREE! We woulda potentially had the dinner party today, but, my sister had a recent fenderbender that needs tending to. Also, oohhh my dear, that's so. . .