Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

(Hideous double post cause I'm a scrubber)

Phew, interview went swimmingly till near the end when I fumbled the business card. Now with that outta the way, time to get outta dis scratchy coat and back to the lab. Those heads need some company till my birthday dinner, cording to my boss anyway.

38 minutes ago, Unus said:

Phew, interview went swimmingly till near the end when I fumbled the business card. Now with that outta the way, time to get outta dis scratchy coat and back to the lab. Those heads need some company till my birthday dinner, cording to my boss anyway.

Good job, Unus.

6 hours ago, Unus said:

Congrats and happy birthday:)

I want to change the title to say this, but it wouldnt be fair to the other people whos birthdays passed while i did nothing....

17 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I cant, theyll never forgive me!

"My ribs!!! I think you broke my....mmmmmmm, ribs"

*Slaps back with anime stuff*

*über-slap as hand shines in ungodly light*

do 

it

Edited by TheMetrocop

You need not change a thing good sir, snorting that entire line of custard pie while shooting up 100. dollars worth of steam cards was more then enough for now! Soon, after work tomorrow, I get to use my vacation days. As a bonus, I'll then get my other 150 dollars in steam cards and my 100 dollars in X-box moolah. Hoo-boy, I can only get so hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . orribly excited before I accidentally miss work tomorrow. I'll clam up about it now.

On 12/5/2016 at 0:17 PM, ninja234 said:

Yeah boyo.... And if we go even further back into the fish ancestors, we are all placoderms.

I just want to ask out of curiosity. Isn't  'boyo" Irish? Like meaning "bro" or "dude"?

Placoderms our ancestors? No way!! Fish are friends.

11 hours ago, Unus said:

You need not change a thing good sir, snorting that entire line of custard pie while shooting up 100. dollars worth of steam cards was more then enough for now! Soon, after work tomorrow, I get to use my vacation days. As a bonus, I'll then get my other 150 dollars in steam cards and my 100 dollars in X-box moolah. Hoo-boy, I can only get so hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . orribly excited before I accidentally miss work tomorrow. I'll clam up about it now.

dino___thumbs_up_by_marketakindlova-d7km

43 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

First order of business played Destiny Iron Banner. 

Pony-GIFs-my-little-pony-friendship-is-m

Great, i just finished The Last Guardian today and ooh booy was it an emotional ride.

(A random picture because you also posted a random picture)

Image result for aragami art

Edited by ninja234

55 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Great, i just finished The Last Guardian today and ooh booy was it an emotional ride.

(A random picture because you also posted a random picture)

Image result for aragami art

Shhhh, let's see if nobody notices mlp. Otherwise I would be blaming Skycook3y again and then he shows up like Bloody Mary. 

What is the Last Guardian, tell me about it please? Looking for new games and Titanfall2, Dishonored2, Rise of the Tomb Raider are several on my wish list.