Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

3 hours ago, Unus said:

Reminiscing about the days of Borderlands.

Also, HEY, that reminds me, I still haven't turned you folks into X-com troopers! You wanna say on your classes and designs?  

oo

female

get it as metrocoppy as possible

and then just go off of pictures in tfbtn v2 thread or something 

43 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

oo

female

get it as metrocoppy as possible

and then just go off of pictures in tfbtn v2 thread or something 

Your a lucky one madam, since I got your face, this'll be a finger-snap! All I need to know is your nation of origin, and I'll hand you the appropriate sword, battle-axe, or stun-baton of choice. You want anything specific bout your uniform, or are you a fan of just going in army-olive?

41 minutes ago, Unus said:

Your a lucky one madam, since I got your face, this'll be a finger-snap! All I need to know is your nation of origin, and I'll hand you the appropriate sword, battle-axe, or stun-baton of choice. You want anything specific bout your uniform, or are you a fan of just going in army-olive?

murica

fuk yeah

just make the uniform metrocoppish with an edition of trencoatishness if possible

also 

lots of shotguns 

mans batons

5 hours ago, Unus said:

Also, HEY, that reminds me, I still haven't turned you folks into X-com troopers! You wanna say on your classes and designs?  

Okay, alright,

Sadly there is no Macedonian nationality, so just go with United Kingdoms or UK nationality, my class my class. Sharpshooter, i want my uniform to be the most whitest  color X-com 2 can provide with black accents, weapon color also black. i also want a Xcom bandana, brown hair brushed up short, skin color white, face, well since i do not like taking pictures of myself this will be difficult but i will try, brown eyes, right eye-scar and that's it. Also, armor pattern stripes. Also also, i want my Nickname to be White Death.

I hope this will be enough, if you need more just ask me here.

Edited by ninja234

9 hours ago, Unus said:

Can I join too? How about Philippines nationality. PSI Operative but can I get a sword? But I can't make up my mind, grenadier sounds fun? Code name: Ashtray. I don't like aviator glasses. So maybe just camo uniform, vest that holds magazines for the assault rifle and face paint. Don't forget to give me a sword.

I wish I knew how to post photos without requiring a third-party site. I CAN give a sitrep though. 

Mrs. Mak has had to stay at home with Mr. Mileyno (they seem to be quite the bar frequenters apparently)

Mrs. Metro found a speargun and now carries it wherever she goes alongside the new axes.

Mr. Ninja is currently undergoing assault training to learn the ways of the blade.

And that's the current state of the squad.

12 minutes ago, Unus said:

I wish I knew how to post photos without requiring a third-party site. I CAN give a sitrep though. 

Mrs. Mak has had to stay at home with Mr. Mileyno (they seem to be quite the bar frequenters apparently)

Mrs. Metro found a speargun and now carries it wherever she goes alongside the new axes.

Mr. Ninja is currently undergoing assault training to learn the ways of the blade.

use microsoft snip

or use steam

12 hours ago, Unus said:

You can do it through Steam? Huh, perhaps I can. I'll try to get a few action shots, as soon as I remember what button the picture taker is.

12 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

f12

I thought it was f6 might be wrong.

12 hours ago, Unus said:

Also, OI, i want to be the sharpshooter.

Ack, dem, pologies Ninja, I'll train another and return the "Imposter" to their original form.

Also, current state of the squad moment while my computron charges!

Mr Mileyno finally made it onto the front lines and saved menace 14 from certain death by accident.

Mrs.  Metro currently owns the record for being the toughest S.O.B. on Menace 15, having been frozen, strangled, shot, beaten, burned, gun-butted the MOST out of the entire squad (the snakemen LOVE her for some reason in particular.)

Mrs. Mak currently awaits the completeion of the psilab, lonely at the bar without Mr. Mileyno.

And that's all she currently wrote.

31 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ack, dem, pologies Ninja, I'll train another and return the "Imposter" to their original form.

Mr Mileyno finally made it onto the front lines and saved menace 14 from certain death by accident.

Mrs.  Metro currently owns the record for being the toughest S.O.B. on Menace 15, having been frozen, strangled, shot, beaten, burned, gun-butted the MOST out of the entire squad (the snakemen LOVE her for some reason in particular.)

Mrs. Mak currently awaits the completeion of the psilab, lonely at the bar without Mr. Mileyno.

Sounds exactly like me

34 minutes ago, Unus said:

BUILT

FOR

WAAAAAR

*chucks dumbell at own face*

TOTAL UNIOOOOOOON

*runs away screaming intimidatingly covered in blood of different types*

13 minutes ago, Unus said:

When do I get to see some action? Not a good idea keeping me locked up in a bar. I'm ready!!

8RPoelk.jpg

51 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Sounds exactly like me

45 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

BUILT

FOR

WAAAAAR

*chucks dumbell at own face*

TOTAL UNIOOOOOOON

*runs away screaming intimidatingly covered in blood of different types*

Aw shucks Mr. No, look on the bright side, you were in the wrong place at the right time, you only had a 5% chance to headshot that interdimensional horror, and you DID it! You may have looked ridiculous as a jester with a pair of rat-tails, but, for the moment, you saved Mr. Delaney (the actor, I love makeing characters look like the actors who voice them) from certain death (even though he did get the scrap tazed outta him a few turns later.)

Also, yes Mrs. Metro, I ran you through a cardio simulator AND a stuck a ballistic vest on you just to make sure you made it through your inevitable slaughters. Pretty sure you A) are constantly shipped back into the med-lab in exactly the way you describe and B) are intimitately acquainted with Professor Igor.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

When do I get to see some action? Not a good idea keeping me locked up in a bar. I'm ready!!

8RPoelk.jpg

The batteries on my computron and the psilab madam. If I'm sending you into that Muton factory, I want you behind a brick wall, not on a silver platter.

1 hour ago, Unus said:

The batteries on my computron and the psilab madam. If I'm sending you into that Muton factory, I want you behind a brick wall, not on a silver platter.

I just hope you don't kill my ingame self on the first mission.

Edited by ninja234

57 minutes ago, Unus said:

Brick wall can be my best friend. Can I ask how is the game play in XCOM2? What can you compare it with, Halo meets COD? 

49joRlj.jpg

PSI Ops Ash

Gqd3xRm.jpg

Ninja as sharpshooter. I'll make you one too, but just pardon the lackluster photoshopping skills.