Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Ookay.

How can you create an entire squad without YOU in it? I think I want to create my own fantasy squad. I have to think of a nice game first.

50 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Anyone excited to see Star Wars Rogue One? I'm so doing this.

AMC+Dine-In+Theatres++Cinema+feeaf.jpg

A) "I" am the omnipresent commander of these actors and forum-goers turned freedom fighters. To put me in would be an automatic game over in my book (as it is later on (coughcoughcough))

Been debateing it, still horrifically bitter with Disney to roughly the end of time, but, I can pray some old works get involved in the new.

31 minutes ago, Unus said:

A) "I" am the omnipresent commander of these actors and forum-goers turned freedom fighters. To put me in would be an automatic game over in my book (as it is later on (coughcoughcough))

Been debateing it, still horrifically bitter with Disney to roughly the end of time, but, I can pray some old works get involved in the new.

Also is my ingame self trained yet?

1 hour ago, TheMetrocop said:

screenshots?

Just tested it, works. Just need to understand how to upload.

On a side note, you punched a robot about twice your size to death using your fists.

Edited by Unus

1 hour ago, Unus said:

Just tested it, works. Just need to understand how to upload.

On a side note, you punched a robot about twice your size to death using your fists.

shift+tab, or alt-tab out of the game

shift+tab, look for screenshots button

self explanatory from there

out-of-game, go to library, select xcom, scroll all the way down to the bottom, you'll see the button

1 hour ago, TheMetrocop said:

shift+tab, or alt-tab out of the game

shift+tab, look for screenshots button

self explanatory from there

out-of-game, go to library, select xcom, scroll all the way down to the bottom, you'll see the button

Alrighty then, I'll test that out then.

12 hours ago, Gorila_Azul said:

Just watched it yesterday. It's awesome.

NEAT! You are the second person to have liked Rogue One. My favorite has always been the Empire Strikes Back. 

Really excited to see it tonight! I know dinner with a movie for some might not be worth while, but I just want to try it. At least once. Maybe have baby back ribs and try not to make a mess.

9 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

What have you guys been up to?

Hi WINDMILEYNO, How are you? Its been raining really hard. 

Good morning, Chill Cafe.

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

NEAT! You are the second person to have liked Rogue One. My favorite has always been the Empire Strikes Back. 

Really excited to see it tonight! I know dinner with a movie for some might not be worth while, but I just want to try it. At least once. Maybe have baby back ribs and try not to make a mess.

Hi WINDMILEYNO, How are you? Its been raining really hard. 

Good morning, Chill Cafe.

Good morning/afternoon.

Its drizziling here, its boring having a day off....but when im at work, all i can think of is having a day off....

On 12/16/2016 at 1:21 PM, Gorila_Azul said:

You can go ahead and add all the dozens of people who were on the same cinema room as me. Not all movies end with thundering  furious clapping.

Thanks for the feedback. I saw it and all I can say is it was amazing. I'll see it again next week after Assassin's Creed. I loved it! And wish they would make more films like this. 

10 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Been gone for a while, just not on the forums...whos all here?

*waving* I'm here. Good morning everyone. Its freezing!

42 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thanks for the feedback. I saw it and all I can say is it was amazing. I'll see it again next week after Assassin's Creed. I loved it! And wish they would make more films like this. 

*waving* I'm here. Good morning everyone. Its freezing!

I love the cold.