Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

5 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Really not a spoiler since you can get a mod with the pet name of Helminth Charger

don't 

care

*slams door*

*crashing of items and appliances can be heard in addition to angry yelling in the next room over*

3 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Why thank you.

Not the response I was expecting. I thought you would rage and post an anime waka waka huda huda gif? But alright.

Guys look what i found on WF wiki 

9614f1dabf00e2e2a579a232f6137bf5.png

Helminth charger? I still have to make my kavat. Its REALLY close now.

@(PS4)WINDMILEYNO Do you have a kavat?

Oh and look here. Mimi reunited with her sister. She's the one on the bottom. They both have bad habits, like chewing on slippers and shoes.

QbGGkvS.jpg

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Not the response I was expecting. I thought you would rage and post an anime waka waka huda huda gif? But alright.

Oh and look here. Mimi reunited with her sister. She's the one on the bottom. They both have bad habits, like chewing on slippers and shoes.

QbGGkvS.jpg

So cute. They kinda look like my dog. He's a doberman.

11 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Helminth charger? I still have to make my kavat.

Why would i rage? I appreciate the compliment you gave to my Nidus coloring, yeah, my Cyst on Ash Prime is growing nicely, i just need to wait for it to fully grow and drain it into an egg.

14 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

QbGGkvS.jpg

No, i got disheartened after running around for an hour with my scanner on my face to scan those last few ferals, just realize i only had one genetic code, out of ten i apparently need. Ill do it at some point....

6 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Why would i rage? I appreciate the compliment you gave to my Nidus coloring, yeah, my Cyst on Ash Prime is growing nicely, i just need to wait for it to fully grow and drain it into an egg.

Errr.. kinda like the ninja heels. You still think it's an obstacle but I say it's really not. Look at Silk Specter, Emma Frost, Black Canary, Catwoman, Batgirl, yada da da. If you can dance and run in them, you can also fight. 

I'd like to see myth busters do a segment, they did one on driving, and it's proven a myth.

4 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

No, i got disheartened after running around for an hour with my scanner on my face to scan those last few ferals, just realize i only had one genetic code, out of ten i apparently need. Ill do it at some point....

Okay. Don't give up and we'll have them kavats someday.

33 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Errr.. kinda like the ninja heels. You still think it's an obstacle but I say it's really not. Look at Silk Specter, Emma Frost, Black Canary, Catwoman, Batgirl, yada da da. If you can dance and run in them, you can also fight. 

I'd like to see myth busters do a segment, they did one on driving, and it's proven a myth.

Exceeeppptttt for the fact that running in high heels is almost impossible without breaking the heels, second Emma Frost is a mutant with powers, mainly telepathy, and turning into rock hard organic diamond, Silk Specter barely did anything in Watchmen, and the OG SSpecter even almost got violated by the Comedian, Black Canary does not wear high heels, sure they may look like high heels but aren't, this is what she is depicted wearing.

Spoiler

Image result for black canary shoes

Quite different from high heels eh?

Catwoman, i am taking prime earth catwoman as an example, the picture you are about to see is made by DC artist. Tyler Kirkham

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160617003830

Look at catwoman, are those high heels?

I don't even need to show you batgirl pictures because across all people who were batgirl (like a lot of people were batgirl.), they all wore combat boots, specifically bright yellow combat boots.

Edit: Even my favorite batgirl Cassandra Cain, didn't wear high heels.

latest?cb=20090821002612

Edited by ninja234

8 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Exceeeppptttt for the fact that running in high heels is almost impossible without breaking the heels, second Emma Frost is a mutant with powers, mainly telepathy, and turning into rock hard organic diamond, Silk Specter barely did anything in Watchmen, and the OG SSpecter even almost got violated by the Comedian, Black Canary does not wear high heels, sure they may look like high heels but aren't, this is what she is depicted wearing.

Reveal hidden contents

Catwoman, i am taking prime earth catwoman as an example, the picture you are about to see is made by DC artist. Tyler Kirkham

Hide contents

latest?cb=20160617003830

I don't even need to show you batgirl pictures because across all people who were batgirl (like a lot of people were batgirl.), they all wore combat boots, specifically bright yellow combat boots.

latest?cb=20090821002612

Have you read those comics where catwoman, harley quinn, and poison ivy or what-whatever-her-real-name-may-be are all sort of weurd best friends? I think its that, cause it was drwan the same way

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Have you read those comics where catwoman, harley quinn, and poison ivy or what-whatever-her-real-name-may-be are all sort of weurd best friends? I think its that, cause it was drwan the same way

No, that is just a picture of Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy, i found on the DC database under Catwoman Saline Kyle Prime Earth.

22 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20160617003830

latest?cb=20090821002612

Barely? Silk Specter jumped on the roof and into the burning building and kicked prison butt with Night owl. I saw the Watchmen in the theater (I remember my jaw dropped when I saw Dr. Manhattan). I thought mother Specter was violated until the guy with the noose came in and that's why the Comedian was Lori's dad.

Booo! That's not the Black Canary, Catwoman or Batgirl that I know. I'll look for reference images. I'll be bak!

Batgirl is your favorite?

16 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Barely? Silk Specter jumped on the roof and into the burning building and kicked prison butt with Night owl. I saw the Watchmen in the theater (I remember my jaw dropped when I saw Dr. Manhattan). I thought mother Specter was violated until the guy with the noose came in and that's why the Comedian was Lori's dad.

Booo! That's not the Black Canary, Catwoman or Batgirl that I know. I'll look for reference images. I'll be bak!

Batgirl is your favorite?

As i said Barely, she BARELY contributed anything to the story, and i read the original comic The Watchmen. Second Cassandra Cain is my favorite bat girl, Black Canary.

You mean the current one?

Spoiler

270?cb=20150617180333

Or the previous one.

Spoiler

270?cb=20120209070457

Third, That is Prime Earth(Current Ver) Catwoman drawn by Tyler Kirkham, who is the artist of.

Spoiler
ACTION COMICS #22 ACTION COMICS #23 ACTION COMICS #24
ACTION COMICS #959 ACTION COMICS #960 ACTION COMICS #967
ACTION COMICS #968 BATMAN/SUPERMAN #32 DEATHSTROKE #11
DEATHSTROKE #12 DEATHSTROKE #13 DEATHSTROKE #14
DEATHSTROKE #15 DEATHSTROKE #16 DEATHSTROKE #17
DEATHSTROKE #18 DEATHSTROKE ANNUAL #1 DEATHSTROKE VOL. 2: GODKILLER
DEATHSTROKE VOL. 3: SUICIDE RUN DEATHSTROKE VOL. 4: FAMILY BUSINESS EARTH 2: WORLD'S END #6
EARTH 2: WORLD'S END #7 EARTH 2: WORLD'S END #8 EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #10
EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #13 EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #14 EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #19
EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #2 EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #21 EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #22
EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #23 EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #25 EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #26
EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #3 EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #4 EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #9
EARTH 2: WORLD’S END VOL. 2 GREEN LANTERN CORPS: THE WEAPONER GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS #10
GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS #11 GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS #12 GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS VOL. 1 - THE RING BEARER
GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS VOL. 1: THE RING BEARER GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS VOL. 2 — BEYOND HOPE GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS VOL. 2: BEYOND HOPE
SECRET ORIGINS #3 SECRET ORIGINS VOL. 1 SUPERMAN VOL. 3: FURY AT WORLD’S END
SUPERMAN VOL. 3: FURY AT WORLD’S END SUPERMAN VOL. 4: PSI WAR SUPERMAN VOL. 4: PSI-WAR
SUPERMAN – ACTION COMICS VOL. 4: HYBRID SUPERMAN – ACTION COMICS VOL. 4: HYBRID SUPERMAN: THE FINAL DAYS OF SUPERMAN
TEEN TITANS #0 TEEN TITANS #25 TEEN TITANS #26
TEEN TITANS #27 TEEN TITANS #28 TEEN TITANS #29
TEEN TITANS #30 TEEN TITANS VOL. 3: DEATH OF THE FAMILY TEEN TITANS VOL. 5: THE TRIAL OF KID FLASH
THE RAVAGERS VOL. 1: THE KIDS FROM N.O.W.H.E.R.E. WAR OF THE GREEN LANTERNS: AFTERMATH WORLDS’ FINEST #25
  WORLD’S FINEST #26  

Edited by ninja234

12 hours ago, ninja234 said:

As i said Barely, she BARELY contributed anything to the story, and i read the original comic The Watchers. Second Cassandra Cain is my favorite bat girl, Black Canary.

You mean the current one?

Hide contents

270?cb=20150617180333

Or the previous one.

Hide contents

270?cb=20120209070457

Third, That is Prime Earth(Current Ver) Catwoman drawn by Tyler Kirkham, who is the artist of.

Hide contents
ACTION COMICS #22 ACTION COMICS #23 ACTION COMICS #24
ACTION COMICS #959 ACTION COMICS #960 ACTION COMICS #967
ACTION COMICS #968 BATMAN/SUPERMAN #32 DEATHSTROKE #11
DEATHSTROKE #12 DEATHSTROKE #13 DEATHSTROKE #14
DEATHSTROKE #15 DEATHSTROKE #16 DEATHSTROKE #17
DEATHSTROKE #18 DEATHSTROKE ANNUAL #1 DEATHSTROKE VOL. 2: GODKILLER
DEATHSTROKE VOL. 3: SUICIDE RUN DEATHSTROKE VOL. 4: FAMILY BUSINESS EARTH 2: WORLD'S END #6
EARTH 2: WORLD'S END #7 EARTH 2: WORLD'S END #8 EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #10
EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #13 EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #14 EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #19
EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #2 EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #21 EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #22
EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #23 EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #25 EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #26
EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #3 EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #4 EARTH 2: WORLD’S END #9
EARTH 2: WORLD’S END VOL. 2 GREEN LANTERN CORPS: THE WEAPONER GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS #10
GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS #11 GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS #12 GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS VOL. 1 - THE RING BEARER
GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS VOL. 1: THE RING BEARER GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS VOL. 2 — BEYOND HOPE GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS VOL. 2: BEYOND HOPE
SECRET ORIGINS #3 SECRET ORIGINS VOL. 1 SUPERMAN VOL. 3: FURY AT WORLD’S END
SUPERMAN VOL. 3: FURY AT WORLD’S END SUPERMAN VOL. 4: PSI WAR SUPERMAN VOL. 4: PSI-WAR
SUPERMAN – ACTION COMICS VOL. 4: HYBRID SUPERMAN – ACTION COMICS VOL. 4: HYBRID SUPERMAN: THE FINAL DAYS OF SUPERMAN
TEEN TITANS #0 TEEN TITANS #25 TEEN TITANS #26
TEEN TITANS #27 TEEN TITANS #28 TEEN TITANS #29
TEEN TITANS #30 TEEN TITANS VOL. 3: DEATH OF THE FAMILY TEEN TITANS VOL. 5: THE TRIAL OF KID FLASH
THE RAVAGERS VOL. 1: THE KIDS FROM N.O.W.H.E.R.E. WAR OF THE GREEN LANTERNS: AFTERMATH WORLDS’ FINEST #25
  WORLD’S FINEST #26  

Nerd.

;)