Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

1 hour ago, AerinSol said:

Let's rip-off all of pop culture. Dragons, hiphop, vampires, wizards, robots and some cultural appropriation.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

What about anime?

This is how i ended up with the title actually. It was an anime thread, but no one liked that, so i put in a bunch of other topics and put anime at the end.

Indeed, got spun about in the new year, tangled up in the family, and got me arm jammed in the door of a Kerbalian High-Orbit Research Plane. Still haven't forgotten about this liddle place though, thought she went quiet for a long while.

Just now, Unus said:

Indeed, got spun about in the new year, tangled up in the family, and got me arm jammed in the door of a Kerbalian High-Orbit Research Plane. Still haven't forgotten about this liddle place though, thought she went quiet for a long while.

not as bad as my hair

9 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

not as bad as my hair

(Insert overused memetic of dozens of African-american tweens cheering around a smug one with glasses)?

2 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Its about to change again

Really? Whats next?

Goddem it, March 21st can't come any aster.

Just now, Unus said:

(Insert overused memetic of dozens of African-american tweens cheering around a smug one with glasses)?

Really? Whats next?

Goddem it, March 21st can't come any aster.

holy hell, it's Unus, i thought you went deep in the dark eternal void.

My father has been a member of the cult of metal for the past 20 years of his life. Whenever i'm in the car with him, someone is usually screaming "WHY DO WE ALWAYS SEND THE POOR!?" in my ear or yelling about red skins. As for me, the last metal piece I heard was this.

Just now, Unus said:

My father has been a member of the cult of metal for the past 20 years of his life. Whenever i'm in the car with him, someone is usually screaming "WHY DO WE ALWAYS SEND THE POOR!?" in my ear or yelling about red skins. As for me, the last metal piece I heard was this.

Ah