Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Just now, Unus said:

My father has been a member of the cult of metal for the past 20 years of his life. Whenever i'm in the car with him, someone is usually screaming "WHY DO WE ALWAYS SEND THE POOR!?" in my ear or yelling about red skins. As for me, the last metal piece I heard was this.

On 1/7/2017 at 6:20 PM, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

What should i change the topic to?

You don't like Chill Cafe? 

My controller wont charge...i have one bar left...

ps4-controller-REPLACE.jpg

My two controllers are busted cause the Tazmanian Devil spills food and drinks on them. The right toggle stick have issues with sprinting. I'm saving to replace them. I wonder if trading it at gamestop would probably get 10 bucks a piece? 

6 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Anyday now...

Who wants to play warframe together? Show of hands... And no one. No one, because none of you have a ps4. We cant play anything together.

Sure! I want to hop back to Warframe this week. Been playing Rise of the Tomb Raider and getting a lot of progress.

You play Last of Us? What do you think of the Hugh Jackman movie? I hope its good. 

6 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

You don't like Chill Cafe? 

My two controllers are busted cause the Tazmanian Devil spills food and drinks on them. The right toggle stick have issues with sprinting. I'm saving to replace them. I wonder if trading it at gamestop would probably get 10 bucks a piece? 

I do like chill cafe, but its thw little part at the end i added on i want to change. Maybe ill just erase it.

My controller is fine...i was using a wall adapter, and apparently using the wrong one will cause your controller not to charge...thats the stupidest thinh iv ever heard....

Gamestop is not friendly..... You'd get more money at a garage sell. I needed money, so i gravbed a stack of old games to sell (12 ish), went to gamestop, walked out with something like 20 dollars. Thanks gamestop.

To be fair, i tried to sell them assassins creed black flag, which probably cost them money to take back.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I do like chill cafe, but its thw little part at the end i added on i want to change. Maybe ill just erase it.

My controller is fine...i was using a wall adapter, and apparently using the wrong one will cause your controller not to charge...thats the stupidest thinh iv ever heard....

Gamestop is not friendly..... You'd get more money at a garage sell. I needed money, so i gravbed a stack of old games to sell (12 ish), went to gamestop, walked out with something like 20 dollars. Thanks gamestop.

To be fair, i tried to sell them assassins creed black flag, which probably cost them money to take back.

Thank you for the tip. Or maybe just get one and keep it. I have $50 in gamestop credit cause I turned in a stack of old XBox 360 games.