Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

9 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Are you going to get dishonored?

Dishonored 2 was on my list of games to get along with Titanfall 2. But I have Rise of the Tomb Raider and Let it die, and too many games at the moment. So probably later on? Was it good? I have not even been back to Skyrim and also doing the Destiny grind. War Within wasn't as exciting as the Second Dream - cause the generic ugly queens killed it for me.

I only play an hour or two on weekdays now that school is back. 

Oxrpgfs.jpg

So,    I was recently looking at my friends Steam collection and. . .well. . . he apparentelly has sunk 12 hours into a set of games called. . . Nekopara? Should I begin the banishment and shame rituals immediately?

Also, MassEffectAndromeda, me wants.

Edited by Unus

12 minutes ago, Unus said:

So,    I was recently looking at my friends Steam collection and. . .well. . . he apparentelly has sunk 12 hours into a set of games called. . . Nekopara? Should I begin the banishment and shame rituals immediately?

7c4Ptrb.png

LJqhz2U.png

Burn him alive.

13 minutes ago, Unus said:

Also, MassEffectAndromeda, me wants.

I already despise that game.

13 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

7c4Ptrb.png

LJqhz2U.png

Burn him alive.

I already despise that game.

I was already getting vietnam-style flashbacks to the great Honey-Pop craze that once washed over Youtube like a nipponese tsunami. I'll be sure to begin the public burning the instant I see him on live again.

Despising it already? You one of the folks that still feels sour about the ending, do you not trust the new management that took over after most of original bioware eroded away, or .. . is it not the game, but it's overlords standing above bioware?

Also, by the Nine Hells of Ulaan Battar! You have quite a Favorited list of topics, one of which has now firmly lodged a song that I took great pains in dislodgeing from my skull long ago. Tttthhhaaannnkkkkssss. . . .

Edited by Unus

11 minutes ago, Unus said:

Despising it already? You one of the folks that still feels sour about the ending, do you not trust the new management that took over after most of original bioware eroded away, or .. . is it not the game, but it's overlords standing above bioware?

I don't mind the ending (it was OKAY, could be better but at this point i have come to terms with it).

I don't trust the new management especially since the Gameplay Designer is openly racist against white people. Another gripe is the fact that the new race (they haven't reveled any other ones other than the original races which is a bummer) look like sh*t! They could have been really creative (This is the ANDROMEDA galaxy we are talking about) instead they chose a bipedal rock guys with TWO EYES. I can come up with better races and I have little experience in this types of things! THEIR MOUTHS ARE THE SAME SHAPE AS HUMANS! FFS their noses are in the middle of their faces JUST LIKE HUMANS. And I wish I could blame EA for this but I can't. Even EA wouldn't be this stupid (hek with BF1 out it shows that EA can allow something new to go public)!

And also the fact that a lot of people abandoned ship is showing not good signs.

Edited by BrownStalin

Just now, BrownStalin said:

I don't mind the ending (it was OKAY, could be better but at this point i have come to terms with it).

I don't trust the new especially since the Gameplay Designer is openly racist against white people. Another gripe is the fact that the new race (they haven't reveled any other ones other than the original races which is a bummer) look like sh*t! They could have been really creative (This is the ANDROMEDA galaxy we are talking about) instead they chose a bipedal rock guys with TWO EYES. I can come up with better races and I have little experience in this types of things! THEIR MOUTHS ARE THE SAME SHAPE AS HUMANS! FFS their noses are in the middle of their faces JUST LIKE HUMANS. And I wish I could blame EA for this but I can't. Even EA wouldn't be this stupid (hek with BF1 out it shows that EA can allow something new to go public)!

Openly racist against Caucasoids? Where the bloody ell did that pop in from? Also, ahhhhh, don't worry about the face, their bodies and legs are the interesting tid bits. You ever heard of the Yuuzhon-Vong, they are kinda that way when it comes to their bodies. Also, their arboreal. You ever play Resistance: Fall of Man? They move around kinda like the Slipskulls from there naturally, but the walk as well.

Openly racist against Caucasoids? Where the bloody ell did that pop in from? Also, ahhhhh, don't worry about the face, their bodies and legs are the interesting tid bits. You ever heard of the Yuuzhon-Vong, they are kinda that way when it comes to their bodies. Also, their arboreal. You ever play Resistance: Fall of Man? They move around kinda like the Slipskulls from there naturally, but the walk as well.

But they look too human!

I wouldn't mind if they had some human features but looked(as in more than 2 legged non insectoid or waterbased race or even insects that aren't a hive mind) alien, (cause i know it can be difficult to make a new original race that has nothing in relation to life on earth) but they can do better than this.

Also I swear to god if they pull a "Reaper 2.0" i will be pissed off.

Edited by BrownStalin

18 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:
  Hide contents

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/mass-effect-designer-manveer-heir-hates-white-people-and-wants-the-world-to-know/

[/spoiler]

But they look too human!

I wouldn't mind if they had some human features but looked absolutely (as in more than 2 legged non insectoid or waterbased race or even insects that aren't a hive mind) and keep little human features (cause i know it can be difficult to make a new original race that has nothing in relation to life on earth) but they can do better than this.

Also I swear to god if they pull a "Reaper 2.0" i will be pissed off.

Interesting, does it extend to the Slavs and albinos as well. What I wouldn't give to poke around in his mind and ferret out the root causes.

Oh, I understand. You wanted something more Hanarian or Elcorian then wall-craweling apeoids who's clothing consists of living creatures that force themselves into their veins and pores to feed and grow with them. I suppose your not going to like the Rokhar either.

Oh, don't you worry M .. . .Mr? Mrs? Stalin, what happened in Andromeda is EXACTLY what the Reapers were trying to prevent. You know the old "Cut down the oldest trees so that new trees can grow" saying? Well, guess what? The Khet are THE oldest tree in the Andromeda woods and THEY are the ones who dominate the galaxy. Were lucky the arkships only landed on the border of their empire and not in the middle of it. On the brightside, they were kinda messy when they destroyed the last few "dominate" races in the galaxy, so there are still a few ruins run by animalistically-sentient robots that could help turn the tide.

Edited by Unus
Addendum= Just looked at that cat-game description you have over there and, for some reason, it has an "Illuminati" tag. The feckin ell does an underground Bavarian woman's rights and education group have to do with sentient feline slaves?

1 minute ago, Unus said:

Oh, I understand. You wanted something more Hanarian or Elcorian then wall-craweling apeoids who's clothing consists of living creatures that force themselves into their veins and pores to feed and grow with them. I suppose your not going to like the Rokhar either.

Oh, don't you worry M .. . .Mr? Mrs? Stalin, what happened in Andromeda is EXACTLY what the Reapers were trying to prevent. You know the old "Cut down the oldest trees so that new trees can grow" saying? Well, guess what? The Khet are THE oldest tree in the Andromeda woods and THEY are the ones who dominate the galaxy. Were lucky the arkships only landed on the border of their empire and not in the middle of it. On the brightside, they were kinda messy when they destroyed the last few "dominate" races in the galaxy, so there are still a few ruins run by animalistically-sentient robots that could help turn the tide.

It's Mr.

So what you are telling me is that when the game takes place, we just missed the party? And by "destroy" you mean the civilization and not the species, right?

I need to see some footage of the kett before i buy into the wall crawling bit (Have they realesed footage? I was expecting some game play by now.)

4 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

It's Mr.

So what you are telling me is that when the game takes place, we just missed the party? And by "destroy" you mean the civilization and not the species, right?

I need to see some footage of the kett before i buy into the wall crawling bit (Have they realesed footage? I was expecting some game play by now.)

It was some art they had on the wall for all of the Khet classes that will be in the game. Familiar classes, but, with funky organic guns tied to themselves. 

Indeed, we showed up in what amount to the Terminas Systems in a giant Citadel-sized ship, filled to the brim with humans, salarians, asari, and turians (Many of which mutiny the moment we arrive because they don't want to obey our corporate sponsors.)

Gotta admit though. . . .I hate how certain guns from Mass-Effect 3 made it into the game, even though the Ark left just after Sheperd purged Illos of the last Geth.

Here, let me go find the Khet-work for ye.

Edited by Unus

1 minute ago, Unus said:

Indeed, we showed up in what amount to the Terminas Systems in a giant Citadel-sized ship, filled to the brim with humans, salarians, asari, and turians (Many of which mutiny the moment we arrive because they don't want to obey our corporate sponsors.)

There better be at least 1 bangable Quarian before I even think of giving this game a 7/10+ (at leas there is a female Turian that can be the new gun calibrator)

Also, I notice that there is no Mako. This game deserves a 0/10

3 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

There better be at least 1 bangable Quarian before I even think of giving this game a 7/10+ (at leas there is a female Turian that can be the new gun calibrator)

Also, I notice that there is no Mako. This game deserves a 0/10

Apologies, but, all of the Quarians are stuck in the Migrant fleet. The only other sentiments to make it to the milkyway are a Krogan Janitorial director (shes been awake keeping us all (YES, ALL) alive while we slept, and a Krogan big-game hunter.

Actually, its even better! We now have a Mako we can turn into a Hammer-Head by exchangeing Parts! We can swap the machine/artillery turret out for the rocket launcher and back again! We can make it FLY! Also, its a private-corporation vehicle based on the Mako-Chassis. Its calleld the Nomad.

Just now, Unus said:

Apologies, but, all of the Quarians are stuck in the Migrant fleet. The only other sentiments to make it to the milkyway are a Krogan Janitorial director (shes been awake keeping us all (YES, ALL) alive while we slept, and a Krogan big-game hunter.

Actually, its even better! We now have a Mako we can turn into a Hammer-Head by exchangeing Parts! We can swap the machine/artillery turret out for the rocket launcher and back again! We can make it FLY! Also, its a private-corporation vehicle based on the Mako-Chassis. Its calleld the Nomad.

Female Krogans you say? Death by snu snu confirmed?

But does this "Nomad" bounce like a trampoline on wheels?

5 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Female Krogans you say? Death by snu snu confirmed?

But does this "Nomad" bounce like a trampoline on wheels?

Sure, how you like your cougars? 80 or 780? Bonus points, she has a name, Nakmor Kesh

Le sigh. . . .If only herr Brown, if only. Runs as smooth as a baby's bottom till it hits terrain or rocketry. THEN you'll have the flashbacks.

Also, apologies, this image is taking forever to get, but, it's of a Khett dismounting from a wall with a hand still stuck on it. Also, they are really. . .uh.. .bouncy? Like, lots of jumping.

Edited by Unus

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Not in the slightest. In fact your much more new then I. I'm just unfamiliar with the topic.

Aha, so I see. Best not to pester you with my long rant-walls of Mass Effectian preaching.

Sure, how you like your cougars? 80 or 780? Bonus points, she has a name, Nakmor Kesh

Le sigh. . . .If only herr Brown, if only. Runs as smooth as a baby's bottom till it hits terrain or rocketry. THEN you'll have the flashbacks.

Also, apologies, this image is taking forever to get, but, it's of a Khett dismounting from a wall with a hand still stuck on it. Also, they are really. . .uh.. .bouncy? Like, lots of jumping.

Well thanks to you I know have some hope for the game (doubt I will buy due to the most likely 60$ price tag).

Also i saw a gameplay trailer and...the facial animations...it reminds me of this:

Spoiler

Image result for Fallout 4 facial animation gif

5 minutes ago, Unus said:

HERE, Phew, finally here. Go to 2:46 and look to the right, you'll see how tha hand grasps the wall in a gecko-style.

Doesn't look like he is grabbing a wall. Looks like he is giving a command to troops.

Take that back, he doesn't look like he is giving commands but he still doesn't look like he is grasping the wall.

Edited by BrownStalin

9 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Well thanks to you I know have some hope for the game (doubt I will buy due to the most likely 60$ price tag).

Also i saw a gameplay trailer and...the facial animations...it reminds me of this:

Hide contents

Image result for Fallout 4 facial animation gif

Doesn't look like he is grabbing a wall. Looks like he is giving a command to troops.

Personally, i'm waiting in ambition for some fella to dump their used copy after they misread the title/genuinely dislike it.

Thankfully, we've learned that that was because they kinda sorta. . . . .completelyrushedthetrailerjusttoshowfolkstheyhadsomethingjustlikeDigitalExtremesdidforourinfested(hideous hacking cough) Sorry about, swear, i'm coming down with something.

Really? Hmmm, I don't feel that way. It looks like it's stuck to it, in an adhesive manner.

Also, if you wanna complain about unalien aliens, I know exactly what race you'll hate. You know those Rhokar guys I mentioned?. . . .. eh. . . .1:13. Try not to vomit. (Addendum= sorry Rhokar= a Pirate gang. Angoran is what you see at 1:13.

Also, 1:51 if you wanna see the basic nomad in action.

Edited by Unus