Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

Personally, i'm waiting in ambition for some fella to dump their used copy after they misread the title/genuinely dislike it.

Thankfully, we've learned that that was because they kinda sorta. . . . .completelyrushedthetrailerjusttoshowfolkstheyhadsomethingjustlikeDigitalExtremesdidforourinfested(hideous hacking cough) Sorry about, swear, i'm coming down with soemthing.

Really? Hmmm, I don't feel that way. It looks like it's stuck to it, in an adhesive manner.

Also, if you wanna comaplain about unalien, I know exactly what race you'll hate. You know those Rhokar guys I mentioned?. . . .. eh. . . .1:13. Try not to vomit.

I am in the ambition to pirate it because tis a pirates life for me!

Suuuuuuuure it was rushed...you keep dreaming...

I hate them already. Their clothes look stupid as well.

Ha, couldn't even if I tried. In this cop family, i'd be lynched on the spot. Hence why I got the 85 bucks i'm sleeping on (literally).

I wish I was dreaming, but, then again, being with Digital for so long has opened my eyes to to many tiny dark secrets of the industry, as have you, come to think of it.

TWI-LEK! (Coughcough) sorry, this is getting pretty bad!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/333600/

That top review. Just from that. I will say you are jealous of your friend.

Maybe I should finally play Mass Effect...

13 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ha, couldn't even if I tried. In this cop family, i'd be lynched on the spot. Hence why I got the 85 bucks i'm sleeping on (literally).

I wish I was dreaming, but, then again, being with Digital for so long has opened my eyes to to many tiny dark secrets of the industry, as have you, come to think of it.

TWI-LEK! (Coughcough) sorry, this is getting pretty bad!

Join my "family" and my "cousins" will take good care of you.

6 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

I saw illuminati as a tag...I didn't know cancer is that contagious...

You should play it! They are great games(especially 1 since that is when the series took itself the most seriously).

Edited by BrownStalin

11 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

Join my "family" and my "cousins" will take good care of you.

Nah, no thanks, even if I found the story cutsie in some manner, I know things will likely get horrifically disturbing. Plus, beleive it or not, those kind of games make me think to much about the horrific politics of worlds like that. Cat-Girl mills, cat-girl beheading by jihadists and fundamentalists who proclaim the genome "sacrosanct". Shady corporations engineering feline killing machines that could pass as zoo animals, pets or even school children. I'm. . . .well. . . lets just say theirs a reason why i'm forever alone. Not even the Chanic hordes would take me now.

I thoroughly recommend it. Be warned though. Unless you play it from beginning to end, you won't get quite the .. ."kick" I suppose you would. Tis a game that needs continuity. One of the big reasons I love it and Warframe is the fact that the story progresses(ed) and evolves(Ed). 

No thank you, my family is uh. . .well. . . theres the police officers, the soldiers, and then theres the. . . . .feck it, the mafia. Still love em though, being a distant branch on the arse-end of the criminal route.

Edited by Unus

3 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

I saw illuminati as a tag...I didn't know cancer is that contagious...

You should play it! They are great games(especially 1 since that is when the series took itself the most seriously).

I STILL can't figure out why that society is so demoni. . .. oohhhh, I think folks are getting their secret societies mixed up. The Free-Masons use the Eye-of-God pyramid, the Illuminati of Bavaria used the symbol of the owl, and the Illuminati of Russian used the golden pentagram (They were a satanist cult that got cacked in the Red-White war)

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

I STILL can't figure out why that society is so demoni. . .. oohhhh, I think folks are getting their secret societies mixed up. The Free-Masons use the Eye-of-God pyramid, the Illuminati of Bavaria used the symbol of the owl, and the Illuminati of Russian used the golden pentagram (They were a satanist cult that got cacked in the Red-White war)

Never heard the Russian Civil Wat get called the red-white war.

I don't know why the illuminati is still relevant at this point.

1 hour ago, BrownStalin said:

Never heard the Russian Civil Wat get called the red-white war.

I don't know why the illuminati is still relevant at this point.

Apologies, I tend to call wars by names that reflect the contenders. For instance, "The Union-Confederate War", the "Facist/Democratic/Communist  Conflict", and, for today, "The States-Federation Struggle for Influence". Just sumorebooshet, straight from the enigmatic mind of .. .eh. . me I guess.

Sorry, moved off to get a glass of fruit cocktail, one thing led to anther and. . .well. . .I got the full story. To put it simply, it all dates back to somewhere between 1800 and 1810, when a pair of British authors wrote a book proclaiming that the Houses of Free Masonry, the Illuminati, and the Eastern Religions were attempting to plant spies among the vicars in the Pope's court and eventually achieve supreme domination over christendom. Being that the majority were almost as dull as much of the world's populace today, people ate this booshet up. By the time the pilgrims were establishing the colonies in their entirety, it was being taught as history, to the point that it has bled into the modern age in a corrupted and memetic format. Simplified considerably, people are dumb and petty.

52 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

No I refuse. This is off topic the land of chaos enjoy yourself say whatever you like.

Ah, but you see, I may have no political/religious/biological censor, but, that doesn't mean I don't know when to be silent when someone is uncomfortably trapped in the background. The amount of elaboration it would take to help you understand would essentially involve me typing a text wall not unlike my Moshpit of ideas. I don't think you need that in your life.

And now. . .I shall sleep and dream of how the bloody ell I can send a Kerbal to the Mun without burning up on immediate re-entry. See you soon chaps and chappettes!

Edited by Unus

6 hours ago, Unus said:

Apologies, I tend to call wars by names that reflect the contenders. For instance, "The Union-Confederate War", the "Facist/Democratic/Communist  Conflict", and, for today, "The States-Federation Struggle for Influence". Just sumorebooshet, straight from the enigmatic mind of .. .eh. . me I guess.

Sorry, moved off to get a glass of fruit cocktail, one thing led to anther and. . .well. . .I got the full story. To put it simply, it all dates back to somewhere between 1800 and 1810, when a pair of British authors wrote a book proclaiming that the Houses of Free Masonry, the Illuminati, and the Eastern Religions were attempting to plant spies among the vicars in the Pope's court and eventually achieve supreme domination over christendom. Being that the majority were almost as dull as much of the world's populace today, people ate this booshet up. By the time the pilgrims were establishing the colonies in their entirety, it was being taught as history, to the point that it has bled into the modern age in a corrupted and memetic format. Simplified considerably, people are dumb and petty.

Ah, but you see, I may have no political/religious/biological censor, but, that doesn't mean I don't know when to be silent when someone is uncomfortably trapped in the background. The amount of elaboration it would take to help you understand would essentially involve me typing a text wall not unlike my Moshpit of ideas. I don't think you need that in your life.

And now. . .I shall sleep and dream of how the bloody ell I can send a Kerbal to the Mun without burning up on immediate re-entry. See you soon chaps and chappettes!

No, I get what your saying. Though I wouldn't say trapped.