Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

39 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I always dream that i went grocery shopping and bought a bunch of really really good food...and then wake up and my refrigerator is empty...im not obese, but for some reason this has happened to me at least 4 times (that i know of). Apparently you always dream when you sleep, but i seldom remember dreaming, i just sleep and wake up normally, which is what makes the extremely vivid and rare food dreams that much more cruel...

And thank you :) i would be an author, but one hypocritical thing about me as a grammar nazi is i never learned how to correctly place this thing (,) in my sentences (i guess, someone else told me this), and i dont care to learn. I do talk like that in real life if it explains anything (and stutter infront of large crowds), so everything is a run on sentence (aint nobody got time for periods). My french teacher, after asking me to repeat myself several times, once told me i make english sound like spanish, which i took as a compliment...

I'm terrible with grammar also. 

You stutter in front of large crowds? That brings me back memories in high schools. I was presenting a project to the class and my male partner was shaking tremendously and started stuttering. I couldn't help myself and can't stop giggling. The more I tried to fight it the more I giggled. It was rude and totally unacceptable. I received a D grade which I deserved. 

I like to think that I'm good with interpreting dreams? Having your food stolen might mean you view people as mooching off of you or getting what you own. Since the food are very very good, it represent the finer things in life. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I'm terrible with grammar also. 

You stutter in front of large crowds? That brings me back memories in high schools. I was presenting a project to the class and my male partner was shaking tremendously and started stuttering. I couldn't help myself and can't stop giggling. The more I tried to fight it the more I giggled. It was rude and totally unacceptable. I received a D grade which I deserved. 

I like to think that I'm good with interpreting dreams? Having your food stolen might mean you view people as mooching off of you or getting what you own. Since the food are very very good, it represent the finer things in life. 

I mean....yeah. You should have pulled the crying girl card and ran off stage.

I dont even like using the intercom at my store, the thought of a hundred or so unseen people hearing my voice is unnerving.

Its not fancy, its just good. Idk how to explain. Sometimes its tons of junk food. One time i dreamed my cavinet was full of boxes of cereal. That was a depressing morning. It could be i feel im being cheated by life

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Edits

Eh, I seldom enjoy zombie material, I like reading about the actual zombies better and translating their methods onto a macro scale, like skyscrapers filled with cordyceps infected exploding with giant sporeclouds onto the streets below. Boredom, she is a strange mistress. 

6 hours ago, Unus said:

Eh, I seldom enjoy zombie material, I like reading about the actual zombies better and translating their methods onto a macro scale, like skyscrapers filled with cordyceps infected exploding with giant sporeclouds onto the streets below. Boredom, she is a strange mistress. 

Did you catch the new release, days gone?

14 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Did you catch the new release, days gone?

Haven't heard of it sadly, been living under a rock due to the dog days of vacation. Last movie I watched was among the worst in the world. A beast called. . . Foodfight.

Edited by Unus

Also got bored enough to watch someone play a game called "Half-Genie Hero"

(Sorry, don't know how to delete these wretched doubles, so I had to repurpose this one with some filling)

Edited by Unus

4 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Its a zombie game, looks to be the handiwork of naghty dog, im not sure

Huh, I might give it a poke when I finish the Half-Genie Hero game watching. Wonder what route The Dog will go down. Raccoon City? Dieing Light? State of Decay? Curiosity=piqued.

2 hours ago, Unus said:

Also got bored enough to watch someone play a game called "Half-Genie Hero"

(Sorry, don't know how to delete these wretched doubles, so I had to repurpose this one with some filling)

Shantae Half Genie Hero?

Image result for Shantae

8 hours ago, Unus said:

Except The Last of Us cordyceps are just mutated to infect humans, also the reason why i think Zomb genre is overrated is because nothing is left to explore, tell me what is left to explore?

Despite appearences, the game isn't what it looks like. Nothing like that Nekopara garbage my friend is apparently rummaging around in. The character design might be "revealing", but it's never focused upon as much as the cartoon-style story. I find it strangely appealing for unfathomable reasons

6 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Shantae Half Genie Hero?

Image result for Shantae

Except The Last of Us cordyceps are just mutated to infect humans, also the reason why i think Zomb genre is overrated is because nothing is left to explore, tell me what is left to explore?

45 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

What do you have against Shantae?

But, you see, the last of us is not how Cordyceps truely functions. The hordeing effect Is still there, sure, but, were missing so much "ungameified" material. Especially the disturbing part where Cordyceps infectedees go about living their lives as if nothing is happening right up until the neck-stalk decapitates them or they walk right into a predator's nest.

Edited by Unus

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

Despite appearences, the game isn't what it looks like. Nothing like that Nekopara garbage my friend is apparently rummaging around in. The character design might be "revealing", but it's never focused upon as much as the cartoon-style story. I find it strangely appealing for unfathomable reasons

you and i have very different tastes my friend

because this is the zenith of fabulous

ddf76b4e1945ead281a459b5e5da160a.jpg

even though valty insists otherwise

17 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I mean....yeah. You should have pulled the crying girl card and ran off stage.

I dont even like using the intercom at my store, the thought of a hundred or so unseen people hearing my voice is unnerving.

Its not fancy, its just good. Idk how to explain. Sometimes its tons of junk food. One time i dreamed my cavinet was full of boxes of cereal. That was a depressing morning. It could be i feel im being cheated by life

No. Giggling for a moment and then crying the next sounds like major cuckoo. I don't make excuses when I make mistakes. When you do and try to cover it up, it just turns out worst. 

There you go and I agree, the feeling of being cheated by life is what your next dream represents. 

1 hour ago, TheMetrocop said:

AMPUTATE

*starts opening fire*

JUDGEMENT WAIVER IS NOW IN EFFECT

Image result for ultron comics

So, you don't like Shantae?

Ah, my sweet metro, if you think i tormented you in the past. Wait until you see what i do to you now.

Edited by ninja234

1 hour ago, TheMetrocop said:

you and i have very different tastes my friend

because this is the zenith of fabulous

ddf76b4e1945ead281a459b5e5da160a.jpg

even though valty insists otherwise

Is that the original? I thought you had one where that guy was a cyborg?

1 hour ago, Unus said:

But, you see, the last of us is not how Cordyceps truely functions. The hordeing effect Is still there, sure, but, were missing so much "ungameified" material. Especially the disturbing part where Cordyceps infectedees go about living their lives as if nothing is happening right up until the neck-stalk decapitates them or they walk right into a predator's nest.

I always found that weird...in most insects, the cordyceps will not cause cannabilism (that i know of), but it goes back to that same general zombie motive "oh, the only thing left in the brain was the basic survival instincts to eat"....

24 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I always found that weird...in most insects, the cordyceps will not cause cannabilism (that i know of), but it goes back to that same general zombie motive "oh, the only thing left in the brain was the basic survival instincts to eat"....

I blame people not ""thinking"". Romero's Zeds were infected with an alien organism that came with a space probe back from Venus. Beasts had more in common with the Thing then they did with a Virus, Bacteria, or Fungus.

4 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

No. Giggling for a moment and then crying the next sounds like major cuckoo. I don't make excuses when I make mistakes. When you do and try to cover it up, it just turns out worst. 

There you go and I agree, the feeling of being cheated by life is what your next dream represents. 

decd670226315287452caf587f20d0ce.png