Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

7 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Image result for ultron comics

So, you don't like Shantae?

Ah, my sweet metro, if you think i tormented you in the past. Wait until you see what i do to you now.

bring it

7 hours ago, Unus said:

Is that the original? I thought you had one where that guy was a cyborg?

yes

still my point stands

2 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I think we will just build a way, to keep illegal butts out...

I know good anuses, great anuses, best anuses in the world, if my daughter was an anus. . .

(I'm sad that the first memetically recorded president was an arsebag. Come to think of it. . . everyone in the race was.)

I'm just happy it didn't spark anything. I keep forgetting people don't like to talk about politics and religion, even if it's outside their borders. (Maybe I'm the only chump on the planet that likes to keep tabs on our major allies elections and "mentally" vote in them.)

3 minutes ago, Unus said:

I'm just happy it didn't spark anything. I keep forgetting people don't like to talk about politics and religion, even if it's outside their borders. (Maybe I'm the only chump on the planet that likes to keep tabs on our major allies elections and "mentally" vote in them.)

You aren't alone Unus, you aren't alone.....

5 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

SKKKKKKKKK

FTHBHTBHRHTHGNVTHCB

*opens fire on heresy horses*

For once Mrs. Cop, our tastes have aligned. Those equines are disturbingly popular, and yet, I can't understand why. Since I can't understand it, I MUSTSMASH.

17 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Oh shi...............all these squares make a circle!!!! All these squares make a circle!!!*repeats this while screaming*

(Glues some matches into a triangle, lights them, and tosses them through) "Hope this ain't a crack-den. . ."