Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

14 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

"No, i will spend the next 4 years ignoring that."

"4 years ignoring that"

"4 years"

"4"

Image result for 8 sesame street

Nnnnnnnnnooooooooooo

You know what we should be investing time and money and inflammatory comments into? Trying to find out if donald trumps hair is really really really his like he says it is..

First it was the birther issue...but now...it'll be the growther issue.

I wonder wear his hair really came from.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Nnnnnnnnnooooooooooo

You know what we should be investing time and money and inflammatory comments into? Trying to find out if donald trumps hair is really really really his like he says it is..

First it was the birther issue...but now...it'll be the growther issue.

I wonder wear his hair really came from.

>2017

>Still caring about Trump's hair

You might as well post a troll face with how outdated you are! how could you not mention pissgate?

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

You mean pizza gate? What it is...I've hear about it but never heard what it is.

Nope, I am talking about Pissgate, a 4chan prank that got out of hand real quick, sorta like the election but that was for the greater good.

Pizzagate is is...strange, as in there is """"""proof""""" yet every major new network was quick to debunk so it became an endless loop of "We have no strong proof but CNN, MSNBC and New York Times all made articles talking about how it isn't real in less than 2 hours each so it has to be real!"

Edited by BrownStalin

26 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Nope, I am talking about Pissgate, a 4chan prank that got out of hand real quick, sorta like the election but that was for the greater good.

Pizzagate is is...strange, as in there is """"""proof""""" yet every major new network was quick to debunk so it became an endless loop of "We have no strong proof but CNN, MSNBC and New York Times all made articles talking about how it isn't real in less than 2 hours each so it has to be real!"

What is it? The mafia owns every pizza joint in the States of the Northern Continent and Italy?

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

What is it? The mafia owns every pizza joint in the States of the Northern Continent and Italy?

Pizzagate is about pedophilia and pizza...

Basically, a bunch of big pizza chains are hiding a underground child sex slave rings that are supported by the government. The proof you may ask? One of the pizza owners has a bunch of statues of humans in contorted positions that people think are actually the poses he put the children in as he tortured (and other stuff).

Yeah not the most jolliest of things but hey, it aint real.

43 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Ohhhhhh, you mean the one made by that White Supramacist $&@? that destroyed the entire election cycle because 4chan thought it was fun? Ahhh. . . I remember that, just like the guys who voted for the corpse of our silverback, people on my list of folks that I'd love to see burn in h. . . ahem, excuse me, I've been dueling with conspiracy theorists for to long.

Edited by Unus

24 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Shut it. You will sit there and you will except it. I will be the glourious lightning god again, everything volt fails at.

1. it's accept not except.

2. Cole's sacrifice in Infamous 2, literally ruins the plot of Infamous 2, at least it's good ending, plus Cole was never an interesting character, because he was bland, no emotions other than Cole the Saint, or Cole the Bellend, and when he is surrounded by characters that are brimming with emotion, it makes him even more bland, all of the Infamous games have this fault, no scratch that all games with morale choice systems have this flaw.

3. Cole's power over electricity is so weak to the point, that other electrokinesis users outclass him, plus combine that with the fact that his electricity is biological and not mystical. Also Black Lightning op son.

latest?cb=20150719155503

Electricity variations.

Spoiler

Black Lightning Manipulation

Conceptual Lightning Manipulation

Cosmic-Electric Manipulation

Demonic Lightning Manipulation

Divine Lightning Manipulation

Electricity Embodiment

Electricity Magic

Electron Manipulation

Esoteric Lightning Manipulation

Physical Lightning Manipulation

Astral Electricity Manipulation

Positive Electricity Manipulation

Psychic Lightning Manipulation

White Lightning Manipulation

Edit: Infamous 2 is the best Infamous game, it's the best infamous game because it puts a definitive end to Cole's arch as protagonist, having Cole revived not only ruins the games story but also just straight up makes death useless in terms with main characters.

Edited by ninja234
Shut up.

33 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

2. Cole's sacrifice in Infamous 2, literally ruins the plot of Infamous 2, at least it's good ending, plus Cole was never an interesting character, because he was bland, no emotions other than Cole the Saint, or Cole the Bellend, and when he is surrounded by characters that are brimming with emotion, it makes him even more bland, all of the Infamous games have this fault, no scratch that all games with morale choice systems have this flaw.

3. Cole's power over electricity is so weak to the point, that other electrokinesis users outclass him, plus combine that with the fact that his electricity is biological and not mystical. Also Black Lightning op son.

latest?cb=20150719155503

Electricity variations.

Reveal hidden contents

Electricity Embodiment

Electricity Magic

Electron Manipulation

Edit: Infamous 2 is the best Infamous game, it's the best infamous game because it puts a definitive end to Cole's arch as protagonist, having Cole revived not only ruins the games story but also just straight up makes death useless in terms with main characters.

That's because those electicity users a ridicouslsly OP. It's called different levels of power for different anime, series, etc.....

Back to the point no he wasn't bland he was just a semi-normal guy stuck in a bad situation doing whatever he could to fix it/get out of it. Also give me a character with emotion that isn't bland and why they aren't as an example?

37 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

latest?cb=20150719155503

Electricity variations.

Reveal hidden contents

Electricity Embodiment

Electricity Magic

Electron Manipulation

Also wtf is that list...it seems magical or @(*()$ op as hell(i saw cosmic....that's never a good sign). Imagine the game with cole being that strong......it wouldn't even be fun.

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

That's because those electicity users a ridicouslsly OP. It's called different levels of power for different anime, series, etc.....

Back to the point no he wasn't bland he was just a semi-normal guy stuck in a bad situation doing whatever he could to fix it/get out of it. Also give me a character with emotion that isn't bland and why they aren't as an example?

No, he was bland as :poop: , He was never emotive, because he only had two emotions, good or evil, if there was no morale choice system, i'm pretty sure the story writer would characterize the :poop: out of Cole. You want an example, well let's take a character that's from the same game as Cole, you wanna know who that character is?

That character is Zeke Dunbar, Cole's best friend, he has more emotion than Cole. The supporting character has more emotion than Cole.

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Also wtf is that list...it seems magical or @(*()$ op as hell(i saw cosmic....that's never a good sign). Imagine the game with cole being that strong......it wouldn't even be fun.

That list is taken directly from Superpower Wiki. Also, it amazes me how you missed Physical Lightning, aka the Lightning that is used by Cole.

Edited by ninja234

2 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

No, he was bland as :poop: , He was never emotive, because he only had two emotions, good or evil, if there was no morale choice system, i'm pretty sure the story writer would characterize the :poop: out of Cole. You want an example, well let's take a character that's from the same game as Cole, you wanna know who that character is?

That character is Zeke Dunbar, Cole's best friend, he has more emotion than Cole. The supporting character has more emotion than Cole.

That list is taken directly from Superpower Wiki. Also, it amazes me how you missed Physical Lightning, aka the Lightning that is used by Cole.

1.....you never gave an example of why zeke has more emotion....all I got was that hes a nice guy that cares about people and likes pizza. Also good is basically cannon because the writers go off of that.

2. I didn't miss it, and if he had some of the other lighting types which apparently would make him strong as other electricity users........wouldn't that make him too strong for his own game? 

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

1.....you never gave an example of why zeke has more emotion....all I got was that hes a nice guy that cares about people and likes pizza. Also good is basically cannon because the writers go off of that.

2. I didn't miss it, and if he had some of the other lighting types which apparently would make him strong as other electricity users........wouldn't that make him too strong for his own game? 

Reverse order time.

2. I am not saying that is what Cole should have, i am saying that there are other electricity types.

1. mini 1. It's Canon with one N in the middle, mini 2. And that's why if they actually do revive Cole, they would just erase the good ending to Infamous 2 and would piss me and i am sure a lot of others off, because Cole's sacrifice was what made Infamous 2, one of the games of the year for me at least.

16 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Reverse order time.

2. I am not saying that is what Cole should have, i am saying that there are other electricity types.

1. mini 1. It's Canon with one N in the middle, mini 2. And that's why if they actually do revive Cole, they would just erase the good ending to Infamous 2 and would piss me and i am sure a lot of others off, because Cole's sacrifice was what made Infamous 2, one of the games of the year for me at least.

1. So you were talking about infamous...and how cole is super weak compared to other electrcity users, then you post powers of othe electricity users that dwarf coles power simply due to them basically being stronger.....and now your telling me that there was no point for you to put those up there and you did it for no reason whatsoever.........ok.

Mini 1. grammer nazi.

1. It's subjective really.

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

1. So you were talking about infamous...and how cole is super weak compared to other electrcity users, then you post powers of othe electricity users that dwarf coles power simply due to them basically being stronger.....and now your telling me that there was no point for you to put those up there and you did it for no reason whatsoever.........ok.

Mini 1. grammar* nazi.

1. It's subjective really.

Okay now, you are just trying to piss me off.

Grammar Nazi isn't even what you think it is, I believe the correct term you should use is SPELLING Nazi, Grammar Nazi is a completely different thing altogether.

A grammar nazi would fix someone's sentence structure, not the words  of it.