Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

What if us forum goers join up in groups and play dnd? We can finally get "off topic" an official gang hang out!

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Edited by BrownStalin

3 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

U wot?

46 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Which one...don't tell me it was kono no pico.....

Actually, no (thank god the only video I've ever seen of it is a pewdipie version who blots most of it.) No, mine is of a more. . . reptilian/avian/equine/amoebic/arachnid nature. Not proud of myself, but, it's the only one I've ever fallen in love with since I tried what this thread-piece started as for giggles.

Edited by Unus

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

Actually, no (thank god the only video I've ever seen of it is a pewdipie version who blots most of it.) No, mine is of a more. . . reptilian/avian/equine/amoebic/arachnid nature. Not proud of myself, but, it's the only one I've ever fallen in love with since I tried what this thread-piece started as for giggles.

Try tokyo ghoul...It's my favorite anime and the mangas even better.

23 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

*sigh* Yes I just found a website

https://roll20.net/

/lick

21 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

What if us forum goers join up in groups and play dnd? We can finally get "off topic" an official gang hang out!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That feeling:

Spoiler

Image result for hyperventalating gif

when you remember right as you begin to shower. A small memory. About something you have been looking for.

Spoiler

Image result for excited gif

Can't wait to go online and check when it will happen

Spoiler

Image result for anxious gif

can't even think straight

Spoiler

finally online

clapping-reaction-gifs.gif?gs=a

Spoiler

but wait

Image result for confused gif

Spoiler

the hell is it?!

Image result for frantic gif

Spoiler

WHERE!!!

Spoiler

Image result for realization gif

Spoiler

What...have...you...done...brain?!?!?!!?!?!!??!?!?!!?

Image result for confused angry gif

Image result for crying gif

While searching the slight hint of doubt made me remember that I saw it

Spoiler

in

Spoiler

a

Spoiler

@(*()$

Spoiler

dream

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Try tokyo ghoul...It's my favorite anime and the mangas even better.

So I have heard, the man turned to road-paste who receives the organs of a dead cannibal. My friend let me in on the basics once, but, never the full details.  Gonna have to take em one-at-a-time though, can only take so much at a time. Gonna. . . gonna finish the. . . finish the interesting universe I got myself trapped in.

1 minute ago, AerinSol said:

/lick

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That feeling:

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for hyperventalating gif

when you remember right as you begin to shower. A small memory. About something you have been looking for.

Hide contents

Image result for excited gif

Can't wait to go online and check when it will happen

Hide contents

Image result for anxious gif

can't even think straight

Hide contents

finally online

clapping-reaction-gifs.gif?gs=a

Hide contents

but wait

Image result for confused gif

Hide contents

the hell is it?!

Image result for frantic gif

Hide contents

WHERE!!!

Hide contents

Image result for realization gif

Hide contents

What...have...you...done...brain?!?!?!!?!?!!??!?!?!!?

Image result for confused angry gif

Image result for crying gif

While searching the slight hint of doubt made me remember that I saw it

Hide contents

in

Hide contents

a

Hide contents

@(*()$

Hide contents

dream

(Also get ready for a real gore fest in the rp...soonTM)

6 minutes ago, Unus said:

So I have heard, the man turned to road-paste who receives the organs of a dead cannibal. My friend let me in on the basics once, but, never the full details.  Gonna have to take em one-at-a-time though, can only take so much at a time. Gonna. . . gonna finish the. . . finish the interesting universe I got myself trapped in.

Well....not exactly. A ghoul tried to kill him and then she was heavily injured and then an underground doctor did an organ transplant and turned him into a half ghoul which is stronger then a full ghoul. Then theres 1000-7....

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Well....not exactly. A ghoul tried to kill him and then she was heavily injured and then an underground doctor did an orgn transplant and turned him into a hal ghoul which is stronger then a full ghoul. Then there 1000-7....

Ah, so it's not all or nothing in that realm, eh? Not like a little girl getting a zombies tooth as a transplant in order to become a zombie to dodge cancer. Doesn't the guy have to raid morgues and graveyards?

5 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ah, so it's not all or nothing in that realm, eh? Not like a little girl getting a zombies tooth as a transplant in order to become a zombie to dodge cancer. Doesn't the guy have to raid morgues and graveyards?

No a ghoul is not a zombie, but a humanoid(basically just a human) with extremely high rc levels and kagune organs which allow them to have kagunes which are like appendages or suits of armor and stuff as weapons.

9 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ghouls are hunted by.a organization called the ccg whihc kills ghouls and harvests their kagunes to make weapns to.....kill more ghouls.

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Are you guys enjoying yourselves? :)

Im not sure whats going on. How do you simgle out which species evolved specifically to hunt humans and which ones didnt? Why single out a tiger over a jaguar? What about misquitos and bed bugs? 

You're just saying that because you're a mosquito.