Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

35 minutes ago, Unus said:

Actually, no (thank god the only video I've ever seen of it is a pewdipie version who blots most of it.) No, mine is of a more. . . reptilian/avian/equine/amoebic/arachnid nature. Not proud of myself, but, it's the only one I've ever fallen in love with since I tried what this thread-piece started as for giggles.

You started watching anime and didnt tell me?

12 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Are you guys enjoying yourselves? :)

Im not sure whats going on. How do you simgle out which species evolved specifically to hunt humans and which ones didnt? Why single out a tiger over a jaguar? What about misquitos and bed bugs? 

Because of their fossils and modern kill counts senior! Squitos don't disembowl you like a thanksgiving turkey and eat your softest bits. We have the bones to show what killed us most AND the bodies to show what still killed us!

Also, good news, I finally delved into the first part of the name of this thread-piece!

The bad news? It's. . . not quite normal.

Edited by Unus
SHET, missed your answer!

11 minutes ago, Unus said:

Because of their fossils and modern kill counts senior! Squitos don't disembowl you like a thanksgiving turkey and eat your softest bits. We have the bones to show what killed us most AND the bodies to show what still killed us!

Also, good news, I finally delved into the first part of the name of this thread-piece!

The bad news? It's. . . not quite normal.

What is the name of it? 

Uh. . . . it's. . . well. . . I thought I'd given it away when I first mentioned it but. . . I dunno, should I? I know it's something that might be seen as. . .interesting to some folks.

Edited by Unus
M.M. To try to be to much of a puss, I'll live it's initials here.

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Only bed bugs acuse others of being bed bugs. I'm a vampiric centipede.

Rare, endangered, and used as a potent hallucinogenic squeeze by lemurs. (That last bits not a joke.)

14 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

What one? WHats madoka magica about?

I never wathed it, a friend always talked about it to though, its the anime that started the loli thing on the internet, probably how unus got sucked into that particular one

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Watched*

53 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I never wathed it, a friend always talked about it to though, its the anime that started the loli thing on the internet, probably how unus got sucked into that particular one

No, no, nothing of that manner, that's far to ascended beyond my gross factor (and something I've come to hate and loath). Something a tiny bit more. . . mythical. Something involveing. . . well, I'll name an organization then. Have you ever heard of the M.O.N.? "Monsters Of the New law"?

Edited by Unus

7 hours ago, Unus said:

No, no, nothing of that manner, that's far to ascended beyond my gross factor (and something I've come to hate and loath). Something a tiny bit more. . . mythical. Something involveing. . . well, I'll name an organization then. Have you ever heard of the M.O.N.? "Monsters Of the New law"?

No, but google told me to ask face book, and face book sent me to a chibi page that showed tiny monster girls who are tasked to hunt and destroy other monsters.

Warframe's dead for me at the moment. Looks like some PS4 users experiencing the same thing in the "PS4 bugs" topic. 

5 hours ago, ninja234 said:

I heard someone mention centipede.

Well, have any of you ever watched Human Centipede, because by god that movie is scary.

What is the Human Centipede? Is it good as in really really scary? I had nightmares when I saw Hannibal cook Ray Liota's brain and feed it to him. And that's a thriller and not a horror flick. I'm trying to think what was the last horror movie I saw? The Forest, Insidious, Don't breathe....The Purge..I liked The Descent and part 2. 

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

I'm just going to have to stop you right there to save eveyone from vomitng.

Must be really disgusting?

1 hour ago, Unus said:

Ohhhhhhh kaaaayyy then. Also, nah, The Thing was my biggest scare factor movie for the longest time, more due to it's implications then much of it's content.

I loved The Thing from John Carpenter. Saw the original with Kurt Russel and the remake. Liked them both. 

Alien Covenant coming soon. YES!

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Warframe's dead for me at the moment. Looks like some PS4 users experiencing the same thing in the "PS4 bugs" topic. 

What is the Human Centipede? Is it good as in really really scary? I had nightmares when I saw Hannibal cook Ray Liota's brain and feed it to him. And that's a thriller and not a horror flick. I'm trying to think what was the last horror movie I saw? The Forest, Insidious, Don't breathe....The Purge..I liked The Descent and part 2. 

Must be really disgusting?

Basically people get tied together, forming a human centipede.

Image result for human centipede box art