Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Just now, Unus said:

Could you give me an explanation why a reaping raver and a gothic medical cyborg are starring at each other?

I'll gave you the explanation.

The game is called Let It Die, basically it is a mix of Dark Souls, Manhunt and Zombi.

It was made by Suda 51, who you should just read my post about him.

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Nuke it from orbit?

Ding ding ding! We have a winnnnnneeeerrrrrr (Goddem I wish I knew how to utilize graphic informational film inserts on here) although, technically, you only really need to fight ""dirty"" in order to pull it off.

Just now, Unus said:

Ding ding ding! We have a winnnnnneeeerrrrrr (Goddem I wish I knew how to utilize graphic informational film inserts on here) although, technically, you only really need to fight ""dirty"" in order to pull it off.

Well it can tear trhough ship hulls so how dirty are we talking? Throw lava in it's eyes?

Just now, ninja234 said:

I'll gave you the explanation.

The game is called Let It Die, basically it is a mix of Dark Souls, Manhunt and Zombi.

It was made by Suda 51, who you should just read my post about him.

I actually recognize Lolipop right there, her and her skull-friend. I'm guessing it's as redemdonkulous as that game was?

Just now, Unus said:

I actually recognize Lolipop right there, her and her skull-friend. I'm guessing it's as redemdonkulous as that game was?

Basically yeah,

Killer 7 is a game about an assassin with 8 personalities tasked to defend America from a Japanese conspiracy

(This happens in the game.)

Spoiler

Image result for killer 7 power rangers

3 minutes ago, Unus said:

Could you give me an explanation why a reaping raver and a gothic medical cyborg are starring at each other?

Ninja's explanation is very good. 

The (skateboarding) grim reaper with the hypno glasses is Uncle Death who seems to be your guide. The setting is post apocalyptic in a tower that pierces the sky, and your object is to reach the top. You are just actually playing an arcade game. 

It is a PS4 exclusive free to play but have currency you buy like platinum. You can say its an Anime Dark Souls meets Mad Max.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Atleast one of them Is not a man.

It's Suda 51 at his absolute prime, i liked all his games up to Killer is Dead a game i liked but it was a terrible omen of things to come from Suda 51 in the future, hell Shadows of the Damned was predictable as all hell basically, A guy has to rescue his sexy girlfriend from Hell, and Lollipop Chainsaw is Cheerleader Fights Zombs.

2 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

It's Suda 51 at his absolute prime, i liked all his games up to Killer is Dead a game i liked but it was a terrible omen of things to come from Suda 51 in the future, hell Shadows of the Damned was predictable as all hell basically, A guy has to rescue his sexy girlfriend from Hell, and Lollipop Chainsaw is Cheerleader Fights Zombs.

That kinda sucks.

4 hours ago, Unus said:

Ohhhhhhh kaaaayyy then. Also, nah, The Thing was my biggest scare factor movie for the longest time, more due to it's implications then much of it's content.

Loved the remake. It kept true to the original(although some stupid direct rip-offs) and explained what happened to the swedes in a great way.

2 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

Loved the remake. It kept true to the original(although some stupid direct rip-offs) and explained what happened to the swedes in a great way.

I will never look a stray dog in the eyes again. . . 

30 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Also guys, blast up the megaphones because Overgrowth is finally out of Alpha and in Beta.

Oh, gut, the great rabbit laser-boxing battles of yore continue. Been a while since I saw anything bout that little slice of. . . whatever it was.

Mo Mu

58 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Basically yeah,

Killer 7 is a game about an assassin with 8 personalities tasked to defend America from a Japanese conspiracy

(This happens in the game.)

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for killer 7 power rangers

So, some manner of hyper-zaibatsu? Imperials hiding in the modern government? Crime-lords?

Also, uh oh, are the personalities aware of each other?

Mon Mus.

Edited by Unus

15 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

I I believe so.

Ahhh, a lovely case of Deadpoolio syndrome! Splendid, I really must look up a playthrough or two, if there's a story piece to follow that is. Do you switch between em, or is it like a constant chatter in multiple voices?

Mons Musu

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ahhh, a lovely case of Deadpoolio syndrome! Splendid, I really must look up a playthrough or two, if there's a story piece to follow that is. Do you switch between em, or is it like a constant chatter in multiple voices?

Mons Musu

Let me tell you something, the game is a rail shooter with puzzles in between.

1 minute ago, ninja234 said:

Let me tell you something, the game is a rail shooter with puzzles in between.

. . dem it, another case of Dead-Space Extraction disease. Surely there's SOME story aspect to it that gives you a reason for your wanderings alla "The House of the Dead"? A comedic atmosphere sprinkled with witty (and not so) one -liners?

Monst Musum

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

. . dem it, another case of Dead-Space Extraction disease. Surely there's SOME story aspect to it that gives you a reason for your wanderings alla "The House of the Dead"? A comedic atmosphere sprinkled with witty (and not so) one -liners?

Monst Musum

Yes, it's story is so crazy, i don't want to spoil anything because it's just a good story.

Also Monster Musume?

Edited by ninja234