Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

When I heard snake, I was thinking of someone in particular, but, I understand. Apparently, I'm supposed to be a dog.

Also also, as always, our nature as imperfect beings screws around with our ability to be functional. It's. . . it's gonna take awhile till folks realize they are fighting themselves.

5 minutes ago, Unus said:

When I heard snake, I was thinking of someone in particular, but, I understand. Apparently, I'm supposed to be a dog.

Also also, as always, our nature as imperfect beings screws around with our ability to be functional. It's. . . it's gonna take awhile till folks realize they are fighting themselves.

A long long long long long long while. Thats an undertsatement.

11 minutes ago, Unus said:

I like the part where my arrows teleport through people and hit walls, good for the blood-pressure.

I love the part were its laggy for me but not them so they can sit there an have my bullets not affect them..or when they parkour the pyshics is just erratic an its imposibe to aim. Fun.

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Ninja should be Thread Slayer. Hihihi, instead of King Slayer.

Im bored....conclave is boring me. It's eaither too easy because we have good connection nd the other team doesn't or to hard because it's the other way around. We won anyway but I can't even fairly play people. I found out why people only do it for the skins.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Im bored....conclave is boring me. It's eaither too easy because we have good connection nd the other team doesn't or to hard because it's the other way around. We won anyway but I can't even fairly play people. I found out why people only do it for the skins.

Oh, you're telling me? I went to conclave and was doing terrific, destroying everyone. Until another player with the same user name as me showed up. And all i saw was makrisbrik killed makrisbrik.....and then ..and then..I realized my despair's explosives have been killing myself all along. Epic duh.

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh, you're telling me? I went to conclave and was doing terrific, destroying everyone. Until another player with the same user name as me showed up. And all i saw was makrisbrik killed makrisbrik.....and then ..and then..I realized my despair's explosives have been killing myself all along. Epic duh.

Self damage is a thing? Ive been running the kuva loadout. Volt prime with nightwatch colors, kuva armor and cloak, with nightwatch skin grinlock, and vaykor marlock, i also have a machete wraith 

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad