Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Just now, ninja234 said:

Okay, before i continue with the heretic thing, where have you been, how are you?

Because according to some people here, you love wolves, you space wolf lover, lion for life, jk.

I have been here, lurking, watching from afar. I am fine. Space wolves are ok. Thousand Sons for life.

Eh, maybe someday I'll get over my fear of posting anywhere other then these particular forums, might be nice to mingle.

Also, dem it, once again, I am the only gue'vesa in a sea of space marines.

Edited by Unus

7 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

HOW DARE YOU, SLANDER OUR EMPEROR'S GLORIOUS NAME.

You slander the Imperial Truth by  your very nature gue'la! If not for the thrice-blasted Dark Eldar, we would blame YOU for the Dark Gods!

5 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

We are Warhammer Fans.

''Tis a bit. . . uh. . . complicated. If you don't have the details, we look like we're star raving mad.

Edited by Unus

1 minute ago, Unus said:

You slander the Imperial Truth by  your very nature gue'la! If not for the thrice-blasted Dark Eldar, we would blame YOU for the Dark Gods!

''Tis a bit. . . uh. . . complicated. If you don't have the details, we look like we're star raving mad.

Scoundrel, all living creatures are to blame for the Dark Gods. EVEN YOU, your artists draw slaneeshi level smut.

We aren't?

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Well, every one role plays and says the most shocking things. I'm sure it was the nightmare thread for Mods. 

No spoilers please? I intend to discover it for myself. 

My Chinese zodiac sign is the dog. It says "And as a good listener, the Dog is also very reliable in keeping secrets for others. They simply don't like to gossip." That doesn't sound right.

Interdasting, I can do part 1, but part 2 only seems to happen if I forget.

1 minute ago, ninja234 said:

Scoundrel, all living creatures are to blame for the Dark Gods. EVEN YOU, your artists draw slaneeshi level smut.

We aren't?

At least we are aren't regarded as hated pariahs by the rest of the Galaxy gue'la, so many wasted alien traits, ground beneath your clumsy ceramite heels!

Fair point suh, fair point.

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

At least we are aren't regarded as hated pariahs by the rest of the Galaxy gue'la, so many wasted alien traits, ground beneath your clumsy ceramite heels!

Fair point suh, fair point.

What Alien traits? You and your Tau are sissies, fighting with long ranged weaponry only, never engaging in GLORIOUS MELEE.

Don't i always give out fair points?