Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

8 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

What Alien traits? You and your Tau are sissies, fighting with long ranged weaponry only, never engaging in GLORIOUS MELEE.

Don't i always give out fair points?

For every purpose, there is one meant to to do it gue'la. The Tau are made for marksmanship, the kroot are made for swordsmanship, WE are meant to fill the gap between the lines.  Every race is another source for a new role, a new purpose. To say nothing of the bodies and blood saved with every exchange of words.

I dunno, I haven't known you long enough to say either way.

Also, interesting how extremely close to past mythology the manga stays when it comes to centaurs.

1 minute ago, Unus said:

For every purpose, there is one meant to to do it gue'la. The Tau are made for marksmanship, the kroot are made for swordsmanship, WE are meant to fill the gap between the lines.  Every race is another source for a new role, a new purpose. To say nothing of the bodies and blood saved with every exchange of words.

Also, interesting how extremely close to past mythology the manga stays when it comes to centaurs.

But we Astartes fill them all.

Really?

Chiron the Great Teacher was a Centaur.

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

*pops down from ceiling vent* He doesn't.

Just now, ninja234 said:

But we Astartes fill them all.

Really?

Chiron the Great Teacher was a Centaur.

And it has cost you your humanity! Look at yourselves! Only your vaunted Salamanders seem to have any memory of what you should truely be fighting for!

Yes, being a digital acquaintance, I know little about you in particular. I've never met you in reality, therefore, there's always a level of obscurity that can almost be never wiped away.

I got realllllyyy giddy when he was mentioned by Cerea as a legendary hero alongside Achilles! He even got the Greek art right and the male versus female appearences! Even the culture remains true! (Insert fanatical gibbering and slurred compliments here.)

Also, fun fact for the day, spiders consuming caffeine suffer drunkenness like humans do with alcohol.

Just now, ninja234 said:

Gonna have to go to a baby party in like 20 ish minutes, one of my friends has just got a second child.

Send her/him/ them my indirect regards in a non-creepy manner! They fulfilled the "Stable Family Household Capacity" piece of the American Dream!

1 minute ago, Unus said:

And it has cost you your humanity! Look at yourselves! Only your vaunted Salamanders seem to have any memory of what you should truely be fighting for!

Yes, being a digital acquaintance, I know little about you in particular. I've never met you in reality, therefore, there's always a level of obscurity that can almost be never wiped away.

I got realllllyyy giddy when he was mentioned by Cerea as a legendary hero alongside Achilles! He even got the Greek art right and the male versus female appearences! Even the culture remains true! (Insert fanatical gibbering and slurred compliments here.)

Also, fun fact for the day, spiders consuming caffeine suffer drunkenness like humans do with alcohol.

I have several acquaintances in the Salamanders sectors, they are honorable indeed.

Alright, i guess.

Yep, good stuff.

All insects actually, not just spiders.

Just now, ninja234 said:

I have several acquaintances in the Salamanders sectors, they are honorable indeed.

Alright, i guess.

Yep, good stuff.

All insects actually, not just spiders.

It is wise that you recognize the wisdom of your associates. Have you read our latest water-caste pamphlet?

Please, it's not you, it's me, I'm always leery about Internet interaction, always fearful of potential sinister trolls who exist only to try getting "close", only to scuttle away with your personal files, secrets, and/or the pleasure of betrayal.

I really gotta stop gushing like this over one single (not even that popular) Japanese animation. Then again, being my first, it will forever have a place in my heart, even if it ends, just as Warframe will always be with me as my first foray into the realm of M.M.O.R.P.G.s and Munch's Odyssey will always be my first 3D console game I played on my own. It's not something I'll ever wanna forget.

And here I thought it was a potent neurotoxin to everything else. Go figure. Not sure if it'd be an ability that I'd like to have versus, say, having "Pit-Vision" extreme musculature, or being able to take bullets and get back up like it's nothing. Do know some people who would probably though

Gawd, that was. . . long.

It is wise that you recognize the wisdom of your associates. Have you read our latest water-caste pamphlet?

Please, it's not you, it's me, I'm always leery about Internet interaction, always fearful of potential sinister trolls who exist only to try getting "close", only to scuttle away with your personal files, secrets, and/or the pleasure of betrayal.

I really gotta stop gushing like this over one single (not even that popular) Japanese animation. Then again, being my first, it will forever have a place in my heart, even if it ends, just as Warframe will always be with me as my first foray into the realm of M.M.O.R.P.G.s and Munch's Odyssey will always be my first 3D console game I played on my own. It's not something I'll ever wanna forget.

And here I thought it was a potent neurotoxin to everything else. Go figure. Not sure if it'd be an ability that I'd like to have versus, say, having "Pit-Vision" extreme musculature, or being able to take bullets and get back up like it's nothing. Do know some people who would probably though

No, i am too occupied on the front-lines, no time for reading my favorite books or anything really, if something happens, i must be ready to act.

I know, it's fine.

Eh, if you love something know when to stop bashing people's heads over it.

Well, it is a potent neurotoxin, it was designed by the plants to defend themselves against the little pests, but it is quite a refresher for larger animals. Night vision or long ranged vision is something i always dreamed of, hell my vision is above average-ish.

8 minutes ago, Unus said:

Damn't you cuaght me, I'm a troll but I don't have the lack of heart to go through with being a troll.

24 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Never, I shalt take back the holy land!! *charges into a wall and falls down* *tries to get up but the armor is far too heavy*

(Watches Mr. Road become a living lightning rod and the walls of Jerusalem collapse on top of them)

Well, I suppose though has fulfilled thine purpose then

(sad bagpipes begin to play)

23 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

No, i am too occupied on the front-lines, no time for reading my favorite books or anything really, if something happens, i must be ready to act.

I know, it's fine.

Eh, if you love something know when to stop bashing people's heads over it.

Well, it is a potent neurotoxin, it was designed by the plants to defend themselves against the little pests, but it is quite a refresher for larger animals. Night vision or long ranged vision is something i always dreamed of, hell my vision is above average-ish.

(Bugs cogitater with adware secretly for Empire related businesses) then let us part as allies of convenience.

Phew, okay.

I think the key thing I need to do is find a place to vent my fanatical spleen with similarly fanatically mono-minded folks so you all don't have to receive the brunt of my rambleings. Bound to be a forum out there somewhere with cultish devotions I could visit. 

Lucky, I'm half-blind. Given the fun mutation games I've played in the past like Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead and Caves of Qud (in addition to fixing my eyes) I always end up as some manner of plantlike horror with overkill regenerative capabilities. Can't quite think of anything from mythology that fits that bill, save science-fiction mythologies' Pod-People.

Dem it, poor Mr. Mileyno.

Edited by Unus

(Watches Mr. Road become a living lightning rod and the walls of Jerusalem collapse on top of them)

Well, I suppose though has fulfilled thine purpose then

(sad bagpipes begin to play)

(Bugs cogitater with adware secretly for Empire related businesses) then let us part as allies of convenience.

Phew, okay.

I think the key thing I need to do is find a place to vent my fanatical spleen with similarly fanatically mono-minded folks so you all don't have to receive the brunt of my rambleings. Bound to be a forum out there somewhere with cultish devotions I could visit. 

Lucky, I'm half-blind. Given the fun mutation games I've played in the past like Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead and Caves of Qud (in addition to fixing my eyes) I always end up as some manner of plantlike horror with overkill regenerative capabilities. Can't quite think of anything from mythology that fits that bill, save science-fiction mythologies' Pod-People.

Dem it, poor Mr. Mileyno.

Like what kind of thread? I can start one. Or yourself.