Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

59 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

*lifts up bolt pistol and fires a warning shot.*

I am not that blind to notice you bugging me, my espionage might be rusty since my childhood days but i still know when i am being bugged.

You can find them somewhere.

Did someone say mutation?

(Drops packet of papers  and ducks)

"SHET, CUT THE FEED CUT THE FEED!"

Well, I have. . . but. . . eh, progress is slow. Everything I've found so far has constituted entirely of foreign language, creepy obsession with a particular character, or hen-generation. No story lovers, no comedy appreciators, no concept sharers that aren't. . . out of my boundaries of design. Goddem my strangely particular tastes! Guess Muntz'l just have to keep on rideing like he always does.

Yeah, mutations! Double hearts, acid spitting, carapaces, the works! Unfortunately, they all use a dwarf fortressian format.

Edited by Unus

1 minute ago, Unus said:

(Drops packet of papers  and ducks)

"SHET, CUT THE FEED CUT THE FEED!"

Well, I have. . . but. . . eh, progress is slow. Everything I've found so far has constituted entirely of foreign language, creepy obsession with a particular character, or hen-generation. No story lovers, no comedy appreciators, no concept sharers that aren't. . . out of my boundaries of design. Goddem my strangely particular tastes!

Yeah, mutations! Double hearts, acid spitting, carapaces, the works! Unfortunately, they all use a dwarf fortressian format.

I'll let you live, because you seem like an interesting warrior.

Have faith but always be skeptical is my motto.

I just love bone carapaces on humans, it makes us look so damn cool, and claws on our hands, not these fingernails.

19 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

I'll let you live, because you seem like an interesting warrior.

Have faith but always be skeptical is my motto.

I just love bone carapaces on humans, it makes us look so damn cool, and claws on our hands, not these fingernails.

Working on the faith bit, but. . . the more I see, THE more I see! (Rapid eyetwitching as the Prothean vision plays with all images replaced with horrific, unnatural, and illogical hen images of beloved characters)

For mental results, click here.

For physical results, see here

At the the very least, I'm happy that it is confirming that I am abnormally normal compared to many folks in that particular community.

Ah, in Cataclysm (it's a free game) sounds like you'd be hopping yourself on tortoise and raptor genetics. You'll be slow as ell and won't be able to hold shet or wear gloves, but ya won't die from a sneeze like everyone else and you'll take Melee hits like a champ.

Edited by Unus

10 minutes ago, Unus said:

Working on the faith bit, but. . . the more I see, THE more I see! (Rapid eyetwitching as the Prothean vision plays with all images replaced with horrific, unnatural, and illogical hen images of beloved characters)

For mental results, click here.

For physical results, see here

At the the very least, I'm happy that it is confirming that I am abnormally normal compared to many folks in that particular community.

Ah, in Cataclysm (it's a free game) sounds like you'd be hopping yourself on tortoise and raptor genetics. You'll be slow as ell and won't be able to hold shet or wear gloves, but ya won't die from a sneeze like everyone else and you'll take Melee hits like champ.

You'll get there.

Good, gooood. Let the dark side flow through you.

What tortoise and raptor genes? I mean like exoskeletons, that are made of a very strong ossis (bone), think ants but we still get the lean human physique, think ants, and by claws, i mean really sharp things, i mean in the context of a different concept not Cataclysm.

Although i will check it out.

Also, i mean claws like this.

Image result for claws

Or Werewolf claws.

Image result for werewolf claws drawing

Edited by ninja234

3 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

You'll get there.

What tortoise and raptor genes? I mean like exoskeletons, that are made of a very strong ossis (bone), think ants but we still get the lean human physique, think ants, and by claws, i mean really sharp things, i mean in the context of a different concept not Cataclysm.

Ah, apologies, thought you might like to have a free survival game to futz about with in your spare time, although I'm getting a far better picture of what you mean.

5 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

You'll get there.

Although i will check it out.

Also, i mean claws like this.

Image result for claws

Or Werewolf claws.

Image result for werewolf claws drawing

What if it told you my rp character is a combination of what you just described along with the claws? But witth a light exoskeleton.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

What if it told you my rp character is a combination of what you just described along with the claws? But witth a light exoskeleton.

I'd tell you to give me your clothes, your boots, password, pc name, house, your eyes and your dog if no dog, then your first born child.

Topics. . . topics. . . what haven't I said already? Must find something that won't cause me to repeat myself or somehow connect it back to Mo. . . AHA! A question! Has anyone ever been to one of Steve's streaming events?