Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

1 minute ago, AerinSol said:

I want to lick your brain. And NP.

Uh. . . well, I'll be honest, if I'm concentrating, you'll get some fantastic visions of amazeing things. If it's, uh, cluttered or I'm stressed. . . make your peace with all of your existence.

5 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

I just realized that there will never be a reboot to the greatest video game series ever: Brothers in Arms :(

Was that a World War game? I almost thought you meant "Armed and Dangerous".

34 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Yes it was a world war 2 game series. There was a quite a lot of gore for its time, a decent story, lovable characters and good gameplay.

Ah, I see it was a Gearbox work. Reminds of how they might be in a spot of trouble after their Battleborn escapade and their Colonial shenanigans. Hope Borderlands 3 won't take a hit for it.

11 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ah, I see it was a Gearbox work. Reminds of how they might be in a spot of trouble after their Battleborn escapade and their Colonial shenanigans. Hope Borderlands 3 won't take a hit for it.

That could easily flop due to the amount of hype blind idiots will put into it and if it does...well...no more Gearbox...

15 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

That could easily flop due to the amount of hype blind idiots will put into it and if it does...well...no more Gearbox...

Till I got info, I'm gonna kick back and put my mind elsewhere. All we know for sure is that Scooter left a son behind who got named Skeeter.

16 hours ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

His restuarant got trashed.....its currently night time.

It's because you mentioned that you left the cabin the first time when it had become night. Then travel to the city would take a while and then traveling back.

15 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I was homeless because i couldnt afford rent.

Withing a day? Pretty sure that's not how apartments work. But Motels.