Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

11 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

I have heard of bats in macedonia but have never seen one myself.

I never seen a bat in person either in my area, except in the zoo. So, if one were to come at me, I'm pretty sure I'll be diving for cover. 

Oh, I just remembered a time I was walking in the pier and I got splattered with off-white paint on top of my head and right shoulder. I was going to yell at the accursed painter and tell him to watch where he waves and paints with his brush.

Except there were no painter and just a flock of seagulls overhead. Nasty nasty birds! 

38 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I never seen a bat in person either in my area, except in the zoo. So, if one were to come at me, I'm pretty sure I'll be diving for cover. 

Oh, I just remembered a time I was walking in the pier and I got splattered with off-white paint on top of my head and right shoulder. I was going to yell at the accursed painter and tell him to watch where he waves and paints with his brush.

Except there were no painter and just a flock of seagulls overhead. Nasty nasty birds! 

Hahaha, i remember, i also almost got splattered by bird :poop: , i don't exactly remember how i avoided it.

41 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

Unus. Did you go to the discord that is on the website? That's not where we were talking about. But i'll meet you there in off-topic.

Wait, wha. . . OH! Apologies, I wasn't sure what yo. . . yes, the one that's on here mam. You don't have to if you don't wanna mam. Also, because I wanted to use an old account (The one I first used when I made first contact in a chat room in the digital world) my name isn't Unus in there, it's Rambling Hominid.

Addedum= I'm online.

Edited by Unus

On Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 7:10 AM, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Hey guys...

How long has it been?

@(PS4)makrisbrik that mud run sounds like it will be intense, what will you do if its cold?

I'd hope to concentrate on completing and keep on the move.. 

On Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 7:26 AM, Skycook3y said:

Freeze, probably

...before hypothermia sets in. 

I know I can do this.