Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

4 hours ago, ninja234 said:

An anime, it's name translates to The Seven Deadly Sins.

Ah, my friend told me about that one. Isn't that the one where greed saves the world?

4 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Also Unus Samurai Jack revival was pushed to spring 2017

Ack, dem it, guess I'll have to dig back into the collection again and watch me ol favorite, the Scotsmen!

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ah, my friend told me about that one. Isn't that the one where greed saves the world?

Ack, dem it, guess I'll have to dig back into the collection again and watch me ol favorite, the Scotsmen!

Meliodas is the sin of Wrath, actually.

I also want season 2 of One Punch Man, No Game No Life, and Overlord.

Ah, in my time spent as a Musumeholic, I've come to realize that this seems to be some manner of trend or tradition in the Eastern Industry. Hook in alotta suckers at once with a season, then never going back to it again.

Wait. . . shet, I'm actually recognizeing some of these names now! I got this one guy over in the private group I'm in who's obsessed with a lass named Albedo.

3 hours ago, Unus said:

Ah, in my time spent as a Musumeholic, I've come to realize that this seems to be some manner of trend or tradition in the Eastern Industry. Hook in alotta suckers at once with a season, then never going back to it again.

Wait. . . shet, I'm actually recognizeing some of these names now! I got this one guy over in the private group I'm in who's obsessed with a lass named Albedo.

;-;

Xenogears. I still feel insulted that the heads responsible for Xenosaga made so many stupid choices that they fired most of their staff for budget cuts during the second game. Then to make the 6-7 game series into an empty trilogy.

My body craves for a season 2 of Space Dandy. Because, honestly the "second" season was just more of the first.

One of the greatest scenes ever. Xenosaga Episode 1. Also my absolute favorite quote.

"Ah, ma belle pêche... there's no need to tremble like that. Else you'll make me feel like a péché myself..."-Albedo Piazolla

(Vid is the best of both worlds.)

56 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

;-;

Xenogears. I still feel insulted that the heads responsible for Xenosaga made so many stupid choices that they fired most of their staff for budget cuts during the second game. Then to make the 6-7 game series into an empty trilogy.

My body craves for a season 2 of Space Dandy. Because, honestly the "second" season was just more of the first.

Aw gawd, sounds like what happened to modern Mass Effect!

Space. . . Dandy? That some manner of interplanetary spaghetti western?

1 hour ago, (XB1)TheNarrowRoad said:

( I get it...been busy myself lately. School and stuff.)

Also my uncle asked me to check his dogs and house for two weeks till the family comes back from vacation. Of course with compensation. I brought Mimi with me and put her in the kitchen with the two pugs and closed the gate.

When I got back from checking the backyard, Mimi was tearing thru the carpet trying to claw her way to the patio. SHE JUMPED THE GATE!

I'm SO dead when my uncle comes back! I patched it with ductape all 5 feet torn up.