The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I'm sorry. I do like you Mr. Unus. I'm not angry about your comment. Just frustrated at times about establishing my identity and voice. I used to post lots of pics at the "Face behind the name" thread and it hasn't helped one bit and also removed photos on my profile page.

It's okay to use my profile to get you to where you want to go.

You're welcome. CHP aircrafts like cessna plane patrol rural areas like stevenson ranch near bakersfield. And helicopters in cities, but ticketing is just a minor role. 

Nonono! It's fine, you need to be able to speak out whenever something goes amiss. How am I supposed to learn how to not offend you if you keep the frustration corked? If you are stressed, please, feel free to use my as a digitally verbal punching bag/ brick wall for speaking, I've done it for years.

1 hour ago, BrownStalin said:

I have played df many times...never lasted more than a year...

Hahaha, I'm better then you! Haha. . . I made it four because I lived in a volcano and Urist Mcjackarse busted the cauldera cap and wiped the island of all life Sentient and not so much.

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

Hahaha, I'm better then you! Haha. . . I made it four because I lived in a volcano and Urist Mcjackarse busted the cauldera cap and wiped the island of all life Sentient and not so much.

As the Dwarf Fortress community would say "Losing is the fun part!"

43 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

As the Dwarf Fortress community would say "Losing is the fun part!"

To tell you the truth, the fools are only partially right. I do what I can to keep my Fortresses alive for as long as possible. Then, when it all ends without hope, it's Adventure mode time!

11 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Are you getting new games? Dark Souls dlc coming next month.

You got to do something nice to celebrate. After all, it's only once you get to be 25 or whatever the magic number is.

I probably will don't know really.