Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

17 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

But aren't you doing effective things already? A few more months and I'll be graduating and working, hopefully. 

There's lots of surprises in Nioh. I opened a treasure chest in a catacombs and out pops a mushroom like demon that becomes your doppelganger equipped with your same weapons. Traps all over the area that shoots arrows ala Dark Souls. Its so exciting I feel like clapping.

If i was actually doing effective things, i wouldn't be playing For Honor.

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thank you. Same to you, Mr. Unus. Saw your post in the "Happy Holidays!" thread also. Enjoy your ice cream and movies.

I got my valentine a custom made 5 frame Star Wars artwork and an oakley sunglasses. He made plans that he says is going to be the mother of all valentine's day. Anxious to see what it'll be. 

Happy Valentine's day Chill Cafe! 

I wish ya luck then! With luck, it'll be something 5 Star, 15 carat, or one of your passions. Always nice to hear that someone's found a keeper.

2 hours ago, Unus said:

I wish ya luck then! With luck, it'll be something 5 Star, 15 carat, or one of your passions. Always nice to hear that someone's found a keeper.

Its probably dinner and dancing? I love to dance.

I helped put up the frame yesterday.

http://i.imgur.com/rz5xiSL.jpg

5 hours ago, ninja234 said:

If i was actually doing effective things, i wouldn't be playing For Honor.

I wonder what's ineffective in "For Honor"? Is it you need tons of patience for the combat for being slow or difficult?

Dunno exactly, last I saw of her was in my Pit. Slike she got spirited away by her job. 

Also, I really gotta figure out how to do this whole texting thing. Keep making snafus that make the scruff I do around here look like simple mistakes.

6 hours ago, Unus said:

Dunno exactly, last I saw of her was in my Pit. Slike she got spirited away by her job. 

Also, I really gotta figure out how to do this whole texting thing. Keep making snafus that make the scruff I do around here look like simple mistakes.

She's at LPW a few days ago. 

And I thought your mistakes were intentional?

*Ding ding ding. story time.*

Valentine's day, we went to long beach and had dinner at a seafood restaurant. Ate lobster, crab, shrimps and oysters. It was ssooo good! 
Walked for more than half an hour then we rode the gondola. It was a bit breezy but the ride provided a thick blanket. It was a magnificent tour and the view was so beautiful. Halfway he stood up from our seat and squeezed himself by the floor board and knelt. ANDOHMYGODHETOOKOUTASMALLBOXFROMHISPOCKETANDTOOKOUTARINGWHILESMILLING,SAID"WILLYOUMERRYMEASHENONE?"ANDISAIDYES!!!!!!!!!!INEARLYFAINTED.ICAN'TBELIEVEI'MENGAGED!ITWASTHEHAPPIESTDAYOFMYLIFE!!!OHMYGOD!

dlB3kSo.jpg

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

She's at LPW a few days ago. 

And I thought your mistakes were intentional?

Huh, work must be drawing my attention to far away from here.

The spelling mistakes certainly, but it's the social ques that worry me. I don't know if you've noticed, but, when I start a conversation, I will never be able to stop it on my own. Can't shut my trap if the other side doesn't say shutup. If you practice certain traditions of politeness, this could be. . . problematic.

59 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Valentine's day, we went to long beach and had dinner at a seafood restaurant. Ate lobster, crab, shrimps and oysters. It was ssooo good! 
Walked for more than half an hour then we rode the gondola. It was a bit breezy but the ride provided a thick blanket. It was a magnificent tour and the view was so beautiful. Halfway he stood up from our seat and squeezed himself by the floor board and knelt. ANDOHMYGODHETOOKOUTASMALLBOXFROMHISPOCKETANDTOOKOUTARINGWHILESMILLING,SAID"WILLYOUMERRYMEASHENONE?"ANDISAIDYES!!!!!!!!!!INEARLYFAINTED.ICAN'TBELIEVEI'MENGAGED!ITWASTHEHAPPIESTDAYOFMYLIFE!!!OHMYGOD!

dlB3kSo.jpg

Ahhhhhhh, textbook brilliance. A mutual romantic locking in of prexisting love. Pardon my creeperness, but I wish I coulda been there to see it. Partially because seafood is my drug of choice and partially because it's more beautiful then any painting, more moving then any musical piece, and more heartwarming then any dance to see a human being pour their heart out to another and getting a response in the affirmative. ''Tis something I'll never feel, but to be there and experience it through that couple, it's just so fulfilling.

17 minutes ago, Unus said:

The spelling mistakes certainly, but it's the social ques that worry me. I don't know if you've noticed, but, when I start a conversation, I will never be able to stop it on my own. Can't shut my trap if the other side doesn't say shutup. If you practice certain traditions of politeness, this could be. . . problematic.

Ahhhhhhh, textbook brilliance. A mutual romantic locking in of prexisting love. Pardon my creeperness, but I wish I coulda been there to see it. Partially because seafood is my drug of choice and partially because it's more beautiful then any painting, more moving then any musical piece, and more heartwarming then any dance to see a human being pour their heart out to another and getting a response in the affirmative. ''Tis something I'll never feel, but to be there and experience it through that couple, it's just so fulfilling.

February 14 next year would be the big date. I can't believe I'm engaged. I have butterflies in my stomach because I don't have the courage to tell my dad yet. But I promise I'll put up my wedding picture on my profile page. 

February 14 next year would be the big date. I can't believe I'm engaged. I have butterflies in my stomach because I don't have the courage to tell my dad yet. But I promise I'll put up my wedding picture on my profile page. 

Congratulations on being engaged, Makris.

3 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Might want to change the date. Recent study in lew of this Valentine's day shows that a full 3rd of weddings done on said day end within a year.

Other than that. Congratulatons!!

@Unus Meecop Prime is in Middle School.

49 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

Might want to change the date. Recent study in lew of this Valentine's day shows that a full 3rd of weddings done on said day end within a year.

Thus, the answer is uncovered, thanka you.

2 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

I'm certain I wouldn't be among the statistics. I'll stick with the date.

Thank you, OMG! 

10 hours ago, AerinSol said:

Meecop? 

14 hours ago, Unus said:

Wait, but then who took this picture?

15 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

dlB3kSo.jpg

^

6 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

~Snip

Wait, but then who took this picture?

Its not "us" but it could have been. We did it at night time and both of us were just taking in the moment and not one thought about taking photos which I somehow regret. The photo is from the Gondola Gateway tour and I wanted to show the Long Beach waterways. Below would be what it looked like at night. Honestly, it wasn't my intention to mislead anyone into thinking it was my photo.

tour-Gondola-Getaway-Christmas-at-Naples

cbs-valentines-gondola-cover.jpg?w=640&h

21 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Its not "us" but it could have been. We did it at night time and both of us were just taking in the moment and not one thought about taking photos which I somehow regret. The photo is from the Gondola Gateway tour and I wanted to show the Long Beach waterways. Below would be what it looked like at night. Honestly, it wasn't my intention to mislead anyone into thinking it was my photo.

tour-Gondola-Getaway-Christmas-at-Naples

cbs-valentines-gondola-cover.jpg?w=640&h

I find gondola's cliched.

True. But it wasn't just the gondola, it was everything else that day that made it so special. 

Oh, so the other day at the dinner table, my dad asked if I had some problem I was hiding from him because the past few days I've been in a day dreaming state. 

I lied to my teeth and said nothing was the matter. Then he said, Captain America asked for your hand in marriage and asked for my blessing.

I was so busted I must have looked like Sylvester with Tweety bird in its mouth before grandma beats him with a broom. I was expecting to get hit with a broom too, but I received a huge bear hug. Then the crying starts so I'll spare you all the details.

True. But it wasn't just the gondola, it was everything else that day that made it so special. 

Oh, so the other day at the dinner table, my dad asked if I had some problem I was hiding from him because the past few days I've been in a day dreaming state. 

I lied to my teeth and said nothing was the matter. Then he said, Captain America asked for your hand in marriage and asked for my blessing.

I was so busted I must have looked like Sylvester with Tweety bird in its mouth before grandma beats him with a broom. I was expecting to get hit with a broom too, but I received a huge bear hug. Then the crying starts so I'll spare you all the details.

Okay, okay, Shakespear, stop telling us how good valentine was for you, not all of us had a valentine.