Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I started out at mazzios, whered you start?:0 congrats though, putting in that work.

dog walks

clean windows

pickup/delivery

car washing

babysitting

3k a week starting the second month of working at random

7 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

dog walks

clean windows

pickup/delivery

car washing

babysitting

3k a week starting the second month of working at random

Niceness :D i have a friend like that, we are the same age, im in an apartment, he bought land and built a house....i think its a skill...

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Niceness :D i have a friend like that, we are the same age, im in an apartment, he bought land and built a house....i think its a skill...

Nah. Just increase the price each month to your new clientele.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

macrossf_4499.jpg

This garbage is called macross frontier

Gargantia_anime_promo_image.jpg

Then there is this awesomeness called gargantia on the verduous planet.

Read their stories.

Clearly, someone just copy pasted and gave the heroine green hair, but no one is aknowledging it...macross is even listed as a recommendation by some random journalist if you like gargantia even though they share very very (very ×10) similar story lines. Of course im not going to watch it to see if its actually different.

I dont want to live on this planet anymore.

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Edit

Ahhhh, shy, I gotcha sir. Could always plan a trip to it togethor suh. I know I'm as much a stranger as any other fellow who wanders in to say hi, but, I'm a supportive stranger?

Things have been surprisingly quiet over there, aside from some work by Mr. Stalin, a personality test craze, and, of course, my obtuse ramblings about me pride and joy, the Pit.

Edited by Unus

9 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

No one told me what jo jo was about...

Iv watched konosuba, aho girl, hunterxhunter, bits of boruto, and gargantia on the verduos planet...a few.

I've heard much about Konosuba due in no small part to the Succubi and Aqua, but the rest I've only gotten excerpts and the basics.

And Jojo? Seen enough to almost be sick of seeing it pop up everywhere for no real reason. I have no reason to hate the show itself, just that it pops up everywhere and dilutes everything else folks enjoy.

I may be a one-trick-pony, but, that doesn't mean I want to run on the same race-track over and over again.

So...

No one told me jo jo was about vampires. I never got that memo. And most people only show videos of jotaro, so i had no idea what i was watching when i started.

At first, when it was joseph (jonathan?), i wondered when he would get his leather outfit, and thought that would be ridiculous for the 1800's...then saw the vampire and thought itd be lame...

Then i realized it was telling a story of multiple josephs, and i think joseph is probably the most entertaining story (havnt watched much of jotaro), also dont see how DIO can top the ultimate beings....

Now. 

jotaro-kujo-19368.jpg

This douch-bag right here. Im only three episodes in, but im really wanting joseph to just punch him...one really good punch. Im sure he'll be a great character, but right now he is a sulky moody highschool cliche which is vastly different than his 3 predecessors (yeah jonathans son didnt get much screentime, but he was still cooler)

Jonathan/joseph...i cant remember who is who

3 hours ago, Unus said:

I've heard much about Konosuba due in no small part to the Succubi and Aqua, but the rest I've only gotten excerpts and the basics.

And Jojo? Seen enough to almost be sick of seeing it pop up everywhere for no real reason. I have no reason to hate the show itself, just that it pops up everywhere and dilutes everything else folks enjoy.

I may be a one-trick-pony, but, that doesn't mean I want to run on the same race-track over and over again.

Youll enjoy knosuba :) 

903bd1ab176eafc2635e645527ba5bc308b0f9fa

Stuffs

Hey! Ill just continue posting dorky stuff until the squad arrives

_
(•_•) 🖊
<)   )╯  i have a pen
/    \

_
       (•_•)
🍎<(   )> I have an