The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

36 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

10 fps...

Might as well of been, with the terrible cgi, camera movements, and his sword sounding like metal pipes every time it comes into contact. The whole thing screams anime esque due to the child characters, Guts being more like a main character in his actions and words "you're too damp too to make firewood.", and a naked blue haired fairy named Puck. The whole thing is a far cry from the original Berserk yet this adaption still tries to follow story line from the ending of the original.

Edited by Postal_pat

9 hours ago, Postal_pat said:

If you hear of Berserker 2016, don't watch it. Go back to what you were doing and pretend like this never happened.

Gosh. I am kinda of booru's usual visitor, so the same situation happens with me for a pretty decent amount of time. Everyday. Just imagine for yourself a tons of highest quality art that my eyes seen and you will understand why I'm using pics of Walter White, instead of any anime.NEin65z4DTKSlp_1_b.jpg

8 minutes ago, -FV-Metheria said:

Er...9 and 12? *rolls*

6 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

You didn't pass the rolls. You faint. 

Forgot you didn't follow this, so I'm just gonna post again so you see it.