The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

-forums are dead af

-friend has been 'busy' playing overwatch for five hours when supposed to be training me to better play tf2, which is the best way to rub salt in the wound

-also won't respond to me

just feeling jolly today.

5 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

-forums are dead af

-friend has been 'busy' playing overwatch for five hours when supposed to be training me to better play tf2, which is the best way to rub salt in the wound

Hey, it's ok metro.

I'm here. Im. Always. Here.

*sheds single tear*

My lament:

I really want to talk about anime.

I really want to watch anime.

But I cannot start a new anime, as if I like it, I may spend all night watching it, even seriously contemplating shirking all adult reaponsibilities.

All whilst sludginging through abysmal buffering speeds on my low speed unlimited data plan of which only 2 gigs is high speed.

So I stick to my head cannon, the non sense I make up in my head and the questions I always want to ask the creators of my favorite shows, but never will because. Reasons.

I want to make a menu for this post.

And we should get on stage and perform poetry, then it would be a real cafe.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Hey, it's ok metro.

I'm here. Im. Always. Here.

*sheds single tear*

My lament:

I really want to talk about anime.

I really want to watch anime.

But I cannot start a new anime, as if I like it, I may spend all night watching it, even seriously contemplating shirking all adult reaponsibilities.

All whilst sludginging through abysmal buffering speeds on my low speed unlimited data plan of which only 2 gigs is high speed.

So I stick to my head cannon, the non sense I make up in my head and the questions I always want to ask the creators of my favorite shows, but never will because. Reasons.

I want to make a menu for this post.

And we should get on stage and perform poetry, then it would be a real cafe.

*pats on back*

he finally replied.

but all he said was 'okay'

*tears up under spoopity mask*

*bumps power button to of with water cup, which will obviously give friend a loophole to not help me*

FOR ONE FIDDLYFUKCING TIME KEYBOARD

*goes on extremely insulting mega super swearing spree*

Edited by TheMetrocop

12 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Well it's 12 am here. About to eat lunch

bratwursts for lunch

i actually have some bratwurst in the fridge but I'm too re tarded to try to operate a microwave at 3:30 in the morning.

Edited by TheMetrocop

8 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

-forums are dead af

FPS is mostly about mouse dexterity and reaction speed. The fruit of all fps relies on good players.

10 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

-forums are dead af

*poos out of ceiling vent* Welcome to the club.... *cries while eating junk food*

4 hours ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

FPS is mostly about mouse dexterity and reaction speed. The fruit of all fps relies on good players.

well i've certainly got the speed down better than I had before.

then again, i don't have a super high-end razer mouse, and have to whack my wireless keyboard sometimes to get it to respond. mouse is pretty good, can't really complain about it.

5 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

well i've certainly got the speed down better than I had before.

then again, i don't have a super high-end razer mouse, and have to whack my wireless keyboard sometimes to get it to respond. mouse is pretty good, can't really complain about it.

http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime

Take it. If 200+ ms, don't bother to play fps competitively. Then again, pvp fps has gone into a stage where it's no longer for casuals (casuals get farmed).

Edited by RetiredEdgeLord