The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Anyone else find it perculiar that Ash (as of Warframe console land, which is always in the past for pc users) is one of the few frames that has a complete set of augment mods for all of his abilities, in fact, I believe he was the first to have a complete set (but I may be wrong) And has blatant power creep in the form of a new passive...?

I think only a very few warframes actually have complete augment sets, and a lot of warframes have passive that only work sometimes.

Ash is someone's favorite

I'm not bashing Ash, I hope good things happen for that frame.

Just wanted to rant.

1 hour ago, TheMetrocop said:

am I qualified to call soldier solly after 46 hours of much pocketing?

What?

I swear I feel like captain America after he was unfrozen and teamed up with the rest of the avengers. (i can't use that meme because someone else used it in here....rule 12)

I just made up rule 12.

I honestly don't know what i would do without google, but I'm lazy right now, so I'm just going to ask... "what in the actual hek did you just say?"

Spoiler

Gerber Instant Knife, Assisted Opening 2.0, Partially Serrated Blade

it's pwetty.

2 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

What?

I swear I feel like captain America after he was unfrozen and teamed up with the rest of the avengers. (i can't use that meme because someone else used it in here....rule 12)

I just made up rule 12.

I honestly don't know what i would do without google, but I'm lazy right now, so I'm just going to ask... "what in the actual hek did you just say?

solly=soldier

So I looked it up, and one of the possible definitions for pocketing is a term from the UK (according to one of the results from google) something to do with art/drawing or an application on your phone it seems....

19 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

am I qualified to call some guy that must be a game character solly after 46 hours of doing something that has to deal with pockets?

Ha. Payback.

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Muah ha ha

5 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

'need to play this game'

*falls to floor and starts to have a physical heart attack*

hh

aafhhh

nnnhhhh

*still suffering partial paralysis to the right side of body due to heart attack from metro not liking anime*

I "knew" of team fortress and the characters seperately, as in, iv heard the name and thought it was like every other genetic tower defense game, and have seen the characters in memes and spoof videos everywhere. But I never knew the two things were connected  until I just googled it(the characters to the name).

And I have no idea what the game play is like, but the spoof videos are really really off the wall sometimes

3 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

*still suffering partial paralysis to the right side of body due to heart attack from metro not liking anime*

I "knew" of team fortress and the characters seperately, as in, iv heard the name and thought it was like every other genetic tower defense game, and have seen the characters in memes and spoof videos everywhere. But I never knew the two things were connected  until I just googled it(the characters to the name).

And I have no idea what the game play is like, but the spoof videos are really really off the wall sometimes

*with dying hands takes your overwatch money*

*buys hats in desperation*

3 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

*with dying hands takes your overwatch money*

*buys hats in desperation*

*Criticizes hats with last breath and dies with a smile, because the joke is on metro, that money was really for no man's sky, but she just bought a less awesome game*

*horrified look on face when I can't find an appropriate meme before death*

*flat lines (goes to bed)*