The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

54 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Skycooky.....what is that in your profile?

I just accidentally cooked on it, saw the about me part, and decided "why not?"....now I have lots of questions

Is there more to this story in other profiles? 

No, not that I know of because it's my story. There are a few bits that I posted in Roll to Seduce  because I was too lazy to put it on my profile. You can ask the other questions as well tho.

Edited by Skycook3y

My phone just spent the last 5 minutes flipping out and overheating trying to download those pics....

I hope you are happy metro...(it's not really your failt, I should have taken this phone out back and shot it long ago)

I'm suffering from stupid data plan rate....Google won't even load.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

My phone just spent the last 5 minutes flipping out and overheating trying to download those pics....

I hope you are happy metro...(it's not really your failt, I should have taken this phone out back and shot it long ago)

I'm suffering from stupid data plan rate....Google won't even load.

pc master race

(seriously, try loading on a laptop or something. phones are meh for that.) 

12 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

No, I live in a small city in Bavaria

then leavenworth was both my tourist trip to pseudo-bavaria and a giant coincedence.

damn i wish i bought that alpine hat at the hat shop. just to annoy people. i mean, they look pretty good on me actually.

i think.

1 minute ago, TheMetrocop said:

then leavenworth was both my tourist trip to pseudo-bavaria and a giant coincedence.

damn i wish i bought that alpine hat at the hat shop. just to annoy people. i mean, they look pretty good on me actually.

i think.

I mean I'd tell you to go to the Wiesn, but the beer is pretty expensive and I live on the other end of bavaria

2 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

i think.

When you say leavenworth, I think of an entirely different place. Was your trip fun?

Ok, who in here has played infamous?

I posted a video of it and people flipped out (crazy, good and bad responses).

I was actually wanting to suggest a method of using our abilities for parkour like that (like the elemental mobility mods we have right now), but the energy system we have right now would be too taxing for this...when you tie abilities into movements, it opens up a lot more opportunities...

As for fun off topic stuff, I want to make a plan for this posts funeral, but that's only a "if" thing. I have to get my Fanimation idea fleshed out first, written up, maybe even terrible art work I could do myself. Then almost everything would be perfect.

6 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Ok, who in here has played infamous?

I posted a video of it and people flipped out (crazy, good and bad responses).

I was actually wanting to suggest a method of using our abilities for parkour like that (like the elemental mobility mods we have right now), but the energy system we have right now would be too taxing for this...when you tie abilities into movements, it opens up a lot more opportunities...

As for fun off topic stuff, I want to make a plan for this posts funeral, but that's only a "if" thing. I have to get my Fanimation idea fleshed out first, written up, maybe even terrible art work I could do myself. Then almost everything would be perfect.

I can..

uh..

kinda draw oh god why did i just say i could draw

13 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

When you say leavenworth, I think of an entirely different place. Was your trip fun?

yeah, only stayed like 40 minutes in leavenworth.

though i got a dragon statue that i couldn't resist buying.

YTe0ym.gif

43 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

I can..

uh..

kinda draw oh god why did i just say i could draw

yeah, only stayed like 40 minutes in leavenworth.

though i got a dragon statue that i couldn't resist buying.

YTe0ym.gif

Wwwhhhhooo!!! Science and dragons and ish!

I knew you could draw, but you would probably not be happy (throw me off the highest thing in sight ) If you had to draw anime

46 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

It's a lot of work.

I knoes, I can't even begin to imagine what actually animating a 10 min video would take.

I have started a weak attemp at the story line....I have it all planned out, sort of kind of, but writing everything will be an issue.

I feel shame when I bump threads, thank you for breathing life into it.

Anywho, a guy from some anime who is an edgy misguided teen who has an overinflated sense of self worth but lacks actual skill when trying to back it up (see every fight against an competent adult sasuke ever gets into, the best example being against killer bee) v.s. an edgy misguided troubled teen full of angst and confusion but not so much angst and confusion as he had when the show first started, who in the comics is actually a little more well rounded, but still confused...

33 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Anywho, a guy from some anime who is an edgy misguided teen who has an overinflated sense of self worth but lacks actual skill when trying to back it up (see every fight against an competent adult sasuke ever gets into, the best example being against killer bee) v.s. an edgy misguided troubled teen full of angst and confusion but not so much angst and confusion as he had when the show first started, who in the comics is actually a little more well rounded, but still confused...

I don't understand.

14 hours ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

I don't understand.

My spin on their character descriptions.

Plus...comparing them. Fighting in Naruto is probably way more...lethal(?) than in Atla, but I will still try to create loop holes.

Example: if I were to say that Master Piando from atla (who in Avatars lore fought 1000 men alone) and killer bee from naruto were somewhat comparable in sword fighting skills (though Piandao is actually probably closer in skill to narutos mifune), and then use fights that they had against sasuke/sakka respectively (it will make sense soon), then I could get somewhat of an idea of what skills Sasuke and Zuko have against each other.

Killer bee is toying with sasuke in their fight, and utterly obliterated him. Infact, he forces sasuke in that fight to use his sword to defend himself (a point that will be new later). In Sasuke's defense, it was not a friendly fight.

Master piandao from Atla, is also toying with sakka, but in the sense that the fight is not serious. Sakka thinks his life is in danger, and fights seriously against his master, holding his own ground (against a man who was never really fighting seriously, so....).

Zuko never fights Piandao, and I do not believe he would win even if he did, But Zuko far outclasses Sakka in swordsmanship and so using that I can go to my next piece....

Sasuke almost never seriously uses his sword to fight, mainly using it instead as a tool more than a weapon (but he is a ninja, so it is actually ok). Look up his fights with deidara, madara, itachi, and orochimaru. The only time he is unable to use his sword in this way (that I remember) is when fighting killer bee, who is extremely skilled, and causes sasuke to rely on his sword to defend himself, which shows how lacking he is in actually fighting with it (my opinion).

Zuko almost never relies on a sword, using his fire bending to fight more often, but when he does pick up a sword, bad***ery ensues. He is able to take on other  competent swords man, and the only time he is unable to rely on his sportsmanship is against another bender. But this kind of breaks the argument a little, as it would seem sasuke would be disadvantaged due to a lack of skill, but unless Zuko can put pressure on him like killer bee (and I do not believe he would be capable of it), Sasuke can easily rely on his chakra. 

I believe Zuko would have the upper hand in a sword fight though.

There, one part done.

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Edit edit