The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I still doubt a warframe could survive an exterminatus http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Exterminatus

Probably not....though we don't really know how powerful the WARFRAMES really are or all of their abilities. Also in theory valkyr could.....I just realized they would have their arch wing so they would be fine floating in space.

30 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Probably not....though we don't really know how powerful the WARFRAMES really are or all of their abilities. Also in theory valkyr could.....I just realized they would have their arch wing so they would be fine floating in space.

tbh if you say it like that you can godmod the tenno to do anything.

28 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

tbh if you say it like that you can godmod the tenno to do anything.

I'm pretty sure "lore wise" you can actually come pretty close to doing that. The Tenno are kinda broken and it's even worse knowing that frames or expandable. So even if a godmoded frame is killed by a miracle. It will just be replaced and the tennon will keep fighting.

Just now, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

I'm pretty sure "lore wise" you can actually come pretty close to doing that. The Tenno are kinda broken and it's even worse knowing that frames or expandable. So even if a godmoded frame is killed by a miracle. It will just be replaced and the tennon will keep fighting.

Ever heard of Chaos?
A dose of chaos can mess up both a warframe and the operator.

1 hour ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Is arguing that warframes aren't the pitiful excuse for God's the game let's us play

I'm just going to insert my thoughts here, metro style.

4 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

Has never watched black lagoon

Conduits would wreak both warhammer and tenno/warframes. :D

Just now, Skycook3y said:

You can get photoshop cs2 for free on the adobe website and you can always live the pirates life.

Problem is photoshop is barely comprehend-able and then you got those lazy artists who tells you to "hurr durr practice" without providing you tutorials and an insight on how the program works.

smh 

2 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

Problem is photoshop is barely comprehend-able and then you got those lazy artists who tells you to "hurr durr practice" without providing you tutorials and an insight on how the program works.

smh 

Yeah. I'm just saying where one can get photoshop tho