The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

it seems like there's a sudden influx of people who have really, really goddamn thick skulls in off-topic today. it seems like most of them are relative new though, and kind of have a language barrier going on.

not all you guys, you're dank af.

i think of them like really naïve tourists. and i have an allergy to these off-topic tourists that make me über salty. so salty that i can see my skin drying up from all the salt.

6 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

No WARFRAMES can handle conduits. Gameplay wise they're practically the same thing lore wise WARFRAMES outclass them by a lot.

Wwwhhhhaaaatttttt???? 

Gameplay wise....they are... What?

You have spoken many lies just now...

Let me regurgitate a video for you from else where, my data is slow, you can look up the rest. Fetch and Delson being the second most (in)famous.

Just for arguments sake, a fully upgraded conduit angainst a fully formad warframe would only be an equal fight because warframes can use ranged weaponry and conduits don't. I guess because their powers would destroy the guns. Or they just don't need them. They really don't need guns.

Game play wise, warframes would get wrecked.

Lore wise...it might be almost a fair fight, but conduits are kind of somethi g like logia from One piece. They recieve instant healing by draining their respective element from the environment and from simply letting time go by between receiving damage. They become near immortal by the end of the game (Logia don't take damage from physical attacks, only spiritual attacks and elements that cancel out their own).

Warframes die from everything. The only advantage they have is that they expendable. But tenno would get face smashed too.

So you have to give a warframe all the best mods plus a companion and a ranged weapon with syndicate procs (for fun) just to compete with a conduit. If a warframe had just one or two weapons, like they generally do in warframe trailers, itd be a wrap.

Also...do any of these powers look familiar? I posted this video the first time for a reason. DE has had their hands on the cookie jar here as well I think...

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
I still love warframe

17 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Wwwhhhhaaaatttttt???? 

Gameplay wise....they are... What?

You have spoken many lies just now...

Let me regurgitate a video for you from else where, my data is slow, you can look up the rest. Fetch and Delson being the second most (in)famous.

Just for arguments sake, a fully upgraded conduit angainst a fully formad warframe would only be an equal fight because warframes can use ranged weaponry and conduits don't. I guess because their powers would destroy the guns. Or they just don't need them. They really don't need guns.

Game play wise, warframes would get wrecked.

Lore wise...it might be almost a fair fight, but conduits are kind of somethi g like logia from One piece. They recieve instant healing by draining their respective element from the environment and from simply letting time go by between receiving damage. They become near immortal by the end of the game (Logia don't take damage from physical attacks, only spiritual attacks and elements that cancel out their own).

Warframes die from everything. The only advantage they have is that they expendable. But tenno would get face smashed too.

So you have to give a warframe all the best mods plus a companion and a ranged weapon with syndicate procs (for fun) just to compete with a conduit. If a warframe had just one or two weapons, like they generally do in warframe trailers, itd be a wrap.

You are using one of the most powerful if not the most powerful conduit in existence as an example. Even then the video is showing his ults...also a warframe can dodge nearly all those things buts coles snipe. Ive played infamous and know the extent of hisabbilities  and gameplay wise if you've ever played conclave you'd know its very hard to hit a moving warframe. If excalibur were to fight cole gameplay wise. Blind plus exalted balde.....dead. Volt could even kill him considering warframes use void energy in thier abilities and that could kill cole. Cole could barely kill the beast and the beast pretty much is like a sentient hes basically unkillable by conventional means. Warframes killed the sentients. Lore wise warframes alone were equal to cole if not much stronger. Inaros alone defeated everything the Orokin threw at him.

The WARFRAMES were literally able to kill the unkillable..lore wise it's like fighting a God. Every warframe lore wise is pretty much like a mini version or 2-3/4 as powerful as the beast. They are that strong. 

Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11

9 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

it seems like there's a sudden influx of people who have really, really goddamn thick skulls in off-topic today. it seems like most of them are relative new though, and kind of have a language barrier going on.

i think of them like really naïve tourists. and i have an allergy to these off-topic tourists that make me über salty. so salty that i can see my skin drying up from all the salt.

Where are they?!

Oh...god...I'm dying. Tears are coming out of my face. I had to grab the closest meme and leave before I had a heart attack...Spider-Man is the best...

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed image. do not repost.

36 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

What's going on?

8 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Where are they?!

Oh...god...I'm dying. Tears are coming out of my face. I had to grab the closest meme and leave before I had a heart attack...Spider-Man is the best...

Spiderman is a damn savage.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed image in quoted comment.

8 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Where are they?!

shh shh, it's gonna be okay. just hide in here from all the mods and general discussion tourists. 

4 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

shh shh, it's gonna be okay. just hide in here from all the mods and general discussion tourists. 

*fortifies pillow fort with extra pillows and blasts baby metal from phone*

Tourist zombies aren't getting in here

See metro, now aren't you glad you came to the anime thread? Tourists won't ever dare venture into this place.

Oh, and I was dying laughing at Spiderman on google. I never leave this place.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

See metro, now aren't you glad you came to the anime thread? Tourists won't ever dare venture into this place.

*creates a pillow tunnel to the air vent bunker* This is anime...I enjoy anime as well.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

the tourists tend to stay away from the chat threads.

*bars doors to chill café*

they're too scared of my faboolis trenchcoat and seksy vocoder to come in. don't worry.

12 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

.taht htiw melborp a evah t'nod uoy epoh i sdrawkcab gnikaeps m'i olleh

let's summon cthulhu 

You're not worthy, worm. You're bait - for the small fish.

Also thrown by children at the pier.

Edited by RetiredEdgeLord

9 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

You are using one of the most powerful if not the most powerful conduit in existence as an example. Even then the video is showing his ults...also a warframe can dodge nearly all those things buts coles snipe. Ive played infamous and know the extent of hisabbilities  and gameplay wise if you've ever played conclave you'd know its very hard to hit a moving warframe. If excalibur were to fight cole gameplay wise. Blind plus exalted balde.....dead. Volt could even kill him considering warframes use void energy in thier abilities and that could kill cole. Cole could barely kill the beast and the beast pretty much is like a sentient hes basically unkillable by conventional means. Warframes killed the sentients. Lore wise warframes alone were equal to cole if not much stronger. Inaros alone defeated everything the Orokin threw at him.

The WARFRAMES were literally able to kill the unkillable..lore wise it's like fighting a God. Every warframe lore wise is pretty much like a mini version or 2-3/4 as powerful as the beast. They are that strong. 

Exalted balde:D press 4 for a super shiny head? I had to:)

*throws hands up* ok, you got me, I posted a video of his ults. All 20 billion of them. How many ults does a warframe have? (i do love warframe, but we are very limited~i would also like to parkour using abilities in a more awesome fashion than excals old super jump, vaubans bounce pad and zephyrs redundant kit crowiding abilities that allow her to go up and down in the air that should just be the same thing...for example). Gameplay here in this game is not the same thing as what we are shown in warframe trailers, iv always disliked that...so you have to treat it differently, as you have been doing.

Hhhmmmm...i was never under the impression that sentients were "unkillable", it's actually the opposite, I think DE just cannabalized a bunch of mechanics from different warframe, gave them a penta launcher and made them bullet sponges because they were scared we would cheese them...But the videos that show sentients and the lore on them doesn't say they are unkillable, but that they subvert technology, and the orokin must use zero tech (some how ballistic weapons count as zero technology, sticks and stones, that's awesome) to actually kill them... And so gameplay wise, a conduit would be able to dish out enough damage to kill them, it's just a question of how much damage the conduit could take.

Infamous doesn't even have a health bar, you are given notice of your health before it goes down too much, but you can drain the surrounding environment. The real problem is, in Warframes universe, the surrounding environment would rarely have the necessary element. Fetch would be in trouble. But....the Warframes do have the necessary elements (aside from fetch, she is screwed), so the question is, can a conduit drain a warframe? Why not?

Ok...you have first generation conduits, and second generation conduits. I havnt all the info on the virus or even a clear idea of which generation is stronger. But the first generation is openly affected by a visible and clear disease, the second generation comes about more subtly, and the virus does not seem to come back.

I'm not saying the virus from infamous is equal, and conduits are essentially just humans, but if a conduit can survive a direct hit with a nuke and even thrive in radiation (the beast) or survive an emp/nuclear blast (cole), or get shot in the head, body, burned, suffer blunt force trauma, explosions, etc and be perfectly fine, I'm going to say they can take a hit from some void energy. I'm not sure though... The void is a different thing.

Looks like we have a versus battle in our hands. Meet me at the playground at 3

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Edit

4 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Exalted balde:D press 4 for a super shiny head? I had to:)

*throws hands up* ok, you got me, I posted a video of his ults. All 20 billion of them. How many ults does a warframe have? (i do love warframe, but we are very limited~i would also like to parkour using abilities in a more awesome fashion than excals old super jump, vaubans bounce pad and zephyrs redundant kit crowiding abilities that allow her to go up and down in the air that should just be the same thing...for example). Gameplay here in this game is not the same thing as what we are shown in warframe trailers, iv always disliked that...so you have to treat it differently, as you have been doing.

Hhhmmmm...i was never under the impression that sentients were "unkillable", it's actually the opposite, I think DE just cannabalized a bunch of mechanics from different warframe, gave them a penta launcher and made them bullet sponges because they were scared we would cheese them...But the videos that show sentients and the lore on them doesn't say they are unkillable, but that they subvert technology, and the orokin must use zero tech (some how ballistic weapons count as zero technology, sticks and stones, that's awesome) to actually kill them... And so gameplay wise, a conduit would be able to dish out enough damage to kill them, it's just a question of how much damage the conduit could take.

Infamous doesn't even have a health bar, you are given notice of your health before it goes down too much, but you can drain the surrounding environment. The real problem is, in Warframes universe, the surrounding environment would rarely have the necessary element. Fetch would be in trouble. But....the Warframes do have the necessary elements (aside from fetch, she is screwed), so the question is, can a conduit drain a warframe? Why not?

Ok...you have first generation conduits, and second generation conduits. I havnt all the info on the virus or even a clear idea of which generation is stronger. But the first generation is openly affected by a visible and clear disease, the second generation comes about more subtly, and the virus does not seem to come back.

I'm not saying the virus from infamous is equal, and conduits are essentially just humans, but if a conduit can survive a direct hit with a nuke and even thrive in radiation (the beast) or survive an emp/nuclear blast (cole), or get shot in the head, body, burned, suffer blunt force trauma, explosions, etc and be perfectly fine, I'm going to say they can take a hit from some void energy. I'm though...that's a different thing.

Looks like we have a versus battle in our hands. Meet me at the playground at 3

Sentients adapt to damage....which is very very bad if you try everything and can't kill them right away your screwed.

Though it's a close fight gameplay wise(because cheese)

Lore wise Tenno win 

lore wise...ill give a number of how strong they bothe are generally because most conduits aren't as strong as Cole.

Tenno:12

conduits:8-10ish at Cole level 10

got to go work an MK Donald's now *puts on uniform*