The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

5 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

What are the symptoms of Warframe forums burn out?

being very salty, feeling like you can't keep up with the sheer amount of messages, not being motivated to contribute to a discussion, really wanting to play video games but holding yourself back for no reason

9 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

being very salty, feeling like you can't keep up with the sheer amount of messages, not being motivated to contribute to a discussion, really wanting to play video games but holding yourself back for no reason

I am at this moment sitting in front of my tv with Warframe up but I'm the forums instead.

There is a discussion post I would really normally like to post in a secret place that I can't even bother to type anything into right now.

I am uber salty. 

I feel like I don't even want to post anything due to the replies I might get...why are people so frustrating...

I'm burnt out on the forums

8 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I am at this moment sitting in front of my tv with Warframe up but I'm the forums instead.

There is a discussion post I would really normally like to post in a secret place that I can't even bother to type anything into right now.

I am uber salty. 

I feel like I don't even want to post anything due to the replies I might get...why are people so frustrating...

I'm burnt out on the forums

you most definitely are.

come, let me show you the cure to forum burnout:

tf2.

wait do you actually have a pc before I get excited

Edited by TheMetrocop
safety first

52 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

you most definitely are.

come, let me show you the cure to forum burnout:

tf2.

wait do you actually have a pc before I get excited

I have a broken laptop, it's not so much broken as infested with an incurable virus...and is 4 years old

But I'll get it fixed for real if computer games are the answer, I keeblyler space program on there (or whatever it's called) and civ

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Edit edit

37 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I have a broken laptop, it's not so much broken as infested with an incurable virus...and is 4 years old

But I'll get it fixed for real if computer games are the answer, I keeblyler space program on there (or whatever it's called) and civ

well, if you can rack up a thousand dollars you can get a excellent performing pc(for what my computer's worth anyways)

ram sticks are also relatively cheap; I got two 8gb sticks(totaling up to 16gb) on amazon. just make sure they are the exact same brand and gb quantity otherwise all hell will break loose. if you also want fancy pwetty particle things in warframe I reccomend nvidia/gtx, which also works with an amd motherboard and the like.

basically for 400$ more than a console you can get lots more flexibility, horsepower, and gaben blessings.

don't forget more hats.

18 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

well, if you can rack up a thousand dollars you can get a excellent performing pc(for what my computer's worth anyways)

ram sticks are also relatively cheap; I got two 8gb sticks(totaling up to 16gb) on amazon. just make sure they are the exact same brand and gb quantity otherwise all hell will break loose. if you also want fancy pwetty particle things in warframe I reccomend nvidia/gtx, which also works with an amd motherboard and the like.

basically for 400$ more than a console you can get lots more flexibility, horsepower, and gaben blessings.

don't forget more hats.

Your veiw of what relatively cheap means and mine might be a little at odds, but I'll save up and let you know when I get there!:) is love to play tf2

1 hour ago, TheMetrocop said:

don't forget more hats.

I thought you didn't know about this stuff!