The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

25 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

that's not what i meant

i "left" art for like, idk, 3-4 days? then i come back and then people would then be angry.

yes i'm bloody tired due to some drawing i finished forgive me for bad vocabulary

but i hereby grant you the permission to come back to art without angry people

1 hour ago, TheMetrocop said:

*starts 2 cri*

YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU HOOMAN

*resumes being gravely burnt by the holy water and thus screaming becas vampurs hav felingz 2*

50 shades of grey was a better love story than twilight. The ultimate insult.

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

Oh don't be such a pansey.

*pulls out silver stake out of my abdomen and pulls out your stake and wipes with towel*

Well at least you guys calmed down :p

1 hour ago, heskaroid said:

that's not what i meant

i "left" art for like, idk, 3-4 days? then i come back and then people would then be angry.

yes i'm bloody tired due to some drawing i finished forgive me for bad vocabulary

Why so worried about those people? And why do they feel they have the right to be angry about your decisions?

Your an artist, it's in your job description to "draw" things out....puns everywhere!

Everything is a family emergency when you need an excuse to get some time to yourself

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Why so worried about those people? And why do they feel they have the right to be angry about your decisions?

Your an artist, it's in your job description to "draw" things out....puns everywhere!

Everything is a family emergency when you need an excuse to get some time to yourself

Thanks, I guess.

Spoiler

ff3dc323f96a499cb20b268e681cad94.png

3 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Its Murican though:( Brike, the two most revered souls to ever Grace this earth, only asked for a little help from Korea to make it. China wasn't there

Calling anything that looks Anime related a "Chinese Cartoon" is a good way to trigger anime fans.

16 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

why am i edgy kid now

kuroki_tomoko___watamote__by_suridesu-d6

Edited by RetiredEdgeLord