The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

On 5/23/2016 at 11:53 PM, TheMetrocop said:

He doesn't look very german at all.

Does this guy look German enough!?:D

The vampire from Hellsing...was to my understanding supposed to be British...but uhm...I'm not even going to start that.

1 hour ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

FULL METAL Alchemist

tumblr_inline_mskd5auu5I1qz4rgp.gif

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
:D

11 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

The vampire from Hellsing...was to my understanding supposed to be British...but uhm...I'm not even going to start that.

Which vampire? The police girl? It's difficult to look like any race from a lack of detailed drawings which is common in animation (since they need to re-draw every frame). Can you imagine drawing the Mona Lisa over 45000 times?

Frame count math

30 frames per second x 25 minutes -> 30 frames x (25x60) seconds = 45,000 frames in 25 minutes.

Edited by RetiredEdgeLord

4 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Which vampire? The police girl? It's difficult to look like any race from a lack of detailed drawings which is common in animation (since they need to re-draw every frame). Can you imagine drawing the Mona Lisa over 45000 times?

I was talking of the actual vampire...He is pretty old, and his origin could have been from any European country, but in the anime, it seemed he was, and had been stuck in England, specifically London, for a while.

Bleh

3 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I was talking of the actual vampire...He is pretty old, and his origin could have been from any European country, but in the anime, it seemed he was, and had been stuck in England, specifically London, for a while.

He's Romanian - Alucard. He was sealed in Britain somehow.

20140830_872081409409414.jpg

Edited by RetiredEdgeLord

53 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Romanian is close enough to German I guess.

47 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Frame count math

30 frames per second x 25 minutes -> 30 frames x (25x60) seconds = 45,000 frames in 25 minutes.

What math?

Thats crazy

1 hour ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Nein, Sie sind Deutsch.

Das Witz war epischer als der Tod der griechischen Wirtschaft.

i actually wish i knew german. i am sade. 

56 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

How old are you guys?:D I'm 22

Seventy-four.

1 minute ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

tumblr_mgir5yw2x11rvzu9do1_250.gif

So did nonexistent mentally challenged mutated hitler bird.

i don't watch any shows so i am not entitled to use their gifs. even though i have a giant flatscreen in the living room.