Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

6 minutes ago, VivaNyanCat said:

Kingdom Hearts with literally any kid's show/cartoony game franchise. Seriously-- I've read some good crossovers, and I wanna see them Organization 13 fights animated!

gasp.

the meme cat has returned.

2 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Kingdom Hearts with Happy Tree friends?

Donald Trump versus DOrca the ExplOrca.

In this episode, Swiper's humanoid cousin Donald Troompe declares Dora's family immigrants, and builds a magical, towering wall to isolate all of Dora's weird, light-skinned friends from the rest of Immureekah. In attempt to get over the wall, Dora sends Boots to climb the wall. A large boom is heard as Boots is knocked out of the air and gets a lot of boo-boos. To Dora's dismay, Momma's magical bandaids cannot fix Boots's wounds, and he is carried away by a bunch of men in weird suits and strange bike helmets. Their boots look like Boots's bootsy booting booted boots. It is later found out that Boots was later taxidermied for Donald Troompe's personal stuffed animal collection. Fortunately for Dora she didn't have a dictionary on hand. Not that she knows how to use one.

Later, Dora travels to go see Diego. Diego has turned to smuggling crack inside of the city, since the rainforest was cut down for Donald Troompe's exquisite furniture and self-carvings. All the rainforest animals have been taxidermied as well. Dora asks her cousin-turned-drug-dealer to get her inside of the city. Once she is inside she has to use her map to navigate. The map was high af at this time and said some very mean words to Dora, so she put him away. Dora tries to go back to ask Diego for help, but someone says he has been 'shivved'. For a week, Dora tirelessly hikes toward what Diego called 'that dirty white twat's castle of B.S.' Upon sneaking past the weird men in bike helmets, Dora travels through a scary building to a nice looking door. She opens it to see that Donald Troompe is sitting at a fancy desk, only his name tag says 'Adonalf Titler'. Adonalf yells for his guards to 'shoot the filthy mexican', and the booming from when Boots got his boo-boos can be heard again. Dora gets really bad boo-boos from the big metal engine thingies, and they hurt a lot. Dora falls asleep and doesn't wake up.

Dora was later found half-smashed on the pavement below, supposedly shot and thrown out of the window of Donald Troompe's office. Presses were not charged because we all bow down to the dictator now.

4 hours ago, Lucernam said:

You want good fight scenes, look up the late Mounty Oum's videos. His Dead Fantasy (match up between Final Fantasy characters and Dead Alive ones) series. Haloid (Master Cheif versus Samus) is a one-shot that is also very good.

That's pretty cool, did you ever see my anime post here last week? Ichigo/pein?

42 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

Donald Trump versus DOrca the ExplOrca.

In this episode, Swiper's humanoid cousin Donald Troompe declares Dora's family immigrants, and builds a magical, towering wall to isolate all of Dora's weird, light-skinned friends from the rest of Immureekah. In attempt to get over the wall, Dora sends Boots to climb the wall. A large boom is heard as Boots is knocked out of the air and gets a lot of boo-boos. To Dora's dismay, Momma's magical bandaids cannot fix Boots's wounds, and he is carried away by a bunch of men in weird suits and strange bike helmets. Their boots look like Boots's bootsy booting booted boots. It is later found out that Boots was later taxidermied for Donald Troompe's personal stuffed animal collection. Fortunately for Dora she didn't have a dictionary on hand. Not that she knows how to use one.

Later, Dora travels to go see Diego. Diego has turned to smuggling crack inside of the city, since the rainforest was cut down for Donald Troompe's exquisite furniture and self-carvings. All the rainforest animals have been taxidermied as well. Dora asks her cousin-turned-drug-dealer to get her inside of the city. Once she is inside she has to use her map to navigate. The map was high af at this time and said some very mean words to Dora, so she put him away. Dora tries to go back to ask Diego for help, but someone says he has been 'shivved'. For a week, Dora tirelessly hikes toward what Diego called 'that dirty white twat's castle of B.S.' Upon sneaking past the weird men in bike helmets, Dora travels through a scary building to a nice looking door. She opens it to see that Donald Troompe is sitting at a fancy desk, only his name tag says 'Adonalf Titler'. Adonalf yells for his guards to 'shoot the filthy mexican', and the booming from when Boots got his boo-boos can be heard again. Dora gets really bad boo-boos from the big metal engine thingies, and they hurt a lot. Dora falls asleep and doesn't wake up.

Dora was later found half-smashed on the pavement below, supposedly shot and thrown out of the window of Donald Troompe's office. Presses were not charged because we all bow down to the dictator now.

That was pretty deep, you should send that to key and peele.

Just now, TheMetrocop said:

Donald Trump is now Adonalf Titler.

Definite

Just now, TheMetrocop said:

God now I actually want to.

pls help I do nots know.

My favorite was the airline attendant when dude was trying to go to the bathroom....I almost died...the tears wouldn't stop for like 5 minutes. This would make it.

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Definite

My favorite was the airline attendant when dude was trying to go to the bathroom....I almost died...the tears wouldn't stop for like 5 minutes. This would make it.

how would I send it, for sh1ts n giggles?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

They have Twitter and face book, but apparently they are calling it quits after season 5, so it's going to take a miracle and a freedom match to make a difference

The show or receiving scripts?