The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

10 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Please Grace is with a video of mini moon.

I vaguely remember loving sailor moon as a kid, but have no recollection of what is was actually about, or what ever happened. 

Do what, post a video of Mini Moon? Okay, but I honestly don't like anime or cartoons. I was fond of Hello Kitty though. 

1 hour ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

You guys should ask for every condiment the next time you order a sandwich at subway. Their reaction was pleasant.

Well, did you enjoy your sandwich?

I wouldn't have given a fopk. Would have just drenched it in everything, put the mess in a bag and then if you complained about a soggy sandwich, torched it in the oven again all while smiling. 

None would be given.

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Well, did you enjoy your sandwich?

I wouldn't have given a fopk. Would have just drenched it in everything, put the mess in a bag and then if you complained about a soggy sandwich, torched it in the oven again all while smiling. 

None would be given.

Yup. It wasn't completely drenched either.

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I just picture full uninterrupted eye contact and silence between you and the subway people as you take your sandwich...

What? Besides, a lady made my sandwich. A newbie too. I bought it at a shop I usually go to for my sandwiches. 

Edited by RetiredEdgeLord

7 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

That's even worse. Its cuz she was new wasn't it?

Edges illegal sandwich trade. My mind is going on a tangent, and it won't stop anytime soon.

Yeah, it's cause she was new that I picked on her. Heh heh heh. She did well. The sandwich tasted like.......

(after one minute of trying to describe the taste) A large spicy, tongue flaming, salty and sourness. I could never forget such an exotic taste. I used a knife and fork to eat it at home.

Edited by RetiredEdgeLord