Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino P Iron Skin Calculation

(PSN)arod1alx7

Question

So i was curious as to the calculation of my iron skin. I went to the wiki but that seems a bit odd like im not too sure if i can trust it but if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!! 

My Armor is at 577 (Base Armor + Max Steel Fiber) My Power Strength is at 100% (no mods in my build are affecting it) and i dont use ironclad charge (as of now) can anyone help with the calculation? Please and thank you.

5 answers to this question

Your situation is basically the exact same as the example in the wiki minus the power strength modifier from intensify (not getting the 1.3 multiplier at the end).

(1200 + 2.5 × 190 × 2.1) = 2197.5

1 hour ago, (PS4)arod1alx7 said:

So i was curious as to the calculation of my iron skin. I went to the wiki but that seems a bit odd like im not too sure if i can trust it but if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!! 

My Armor is at 577 (Base Armor + Max Steel Fiber) My Power Strength is at 100% (no mods in my build are affecting it) and i dont use ironclad charge (as of now) can anyone help with the calculation? Please and thank you.

You can go to the Arsenal and in the ability tab, view affected by mods and you'll see iron skin.

In a mission, just click escape and Abilities in the options. It'll show you exactly how much your iron skin will be. It even updates itself if you have Ironclad charge, showing the new updated hp.

10 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

You can go to the Arsenal and in the ability tab, view affected by mods and you'll see iron skin.

In a mission, just click escape and Abilities in the options. It'll show you exactly how much your iron skin will be. It even updates itself if you have Ironclad charge, showing the new updated hp.

Definitely gonna try that! Thanks