Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydraulic crosshairs on akstiletto prime? or lethal torrent

Dirt2Paper

Question

12 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Arezael said:

Depends how you want to build it - since the Crit chance isn't that high for a secondary but the Status is, I'd build it for status and use my Primary as a crit damager.

In that case I'd recommend Lethal Torrent as well as Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, the four Status element event mods, and use the last slot for something that fits your playstyles best. I'd probably go with Ice Storm or Seeker, but you'd need to consider what you're doing with it first.

15% Crit Chance is more than enough when you have a 187% increasing mod. Using both Primed Crit mods will more than double your DPS. You only need 2 dual stat element mods to reach pretty much guaranteed status chance at 95%, but really, one is more than enough at 84% since you have 80% chance to shoot 3 bullets, each with their own status chance. Also this lets you use Primed Heated Charge, but even with that, you should have a decent corrosive to balance it out.

One dual stat mod is more than enough in my opinion. Hek, I wouldn't use any of them if it didn't require a 7th Forma.

Depends how you want to build it - since the Crit chance isn't that high for a secondary but the Status is, I'd build it for status and use my Primary as a crit damager.

In that case I'd recommend Lethal Torrent as well as Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, the four Status element event mods, and use the last slot for something that fits your playstyles best. I'd probably go with Ice Storm or Seeker, but you'd need to consider what you're doing with it first.

35 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

15% Crit Chance is more than enough when you have a 187% increasing mod. Using both Primed Crit mods will more than double your DPS. You only need 2 dual stat element mods to reach pretty much guaranteed status chance at 95%, but really, one is more than enough at 84% since you have 80% chance to shoot 3 bullets, each with their own status chance. Also this lets you use Primed Heated Charge, but even with that, you should have a decent corrosive to balance it out.

One dual stat mod is more than enough in my opinion. Hek, I wouldn't use any of them if it didn't require a 7th Forma.

If you were to take some of my post out of context sure. I stated that it was a choice for each individual and their playstyle. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough: I recommended the loadout based on my playstyle and 95% isn't enough for me. If you don't like it feel free to recommend your own mod loadout and outline the reasons why so that the OP can make an informed decision.

15% Crit chance isn't enough for me to use these as my main source of crit damage when I have options I prefer with higher Crit chance. Doubling the Dps of this weapon puts it far below the capacity of my main, so I don't bother. My primary has a short fall in terms of status and rate of fire so, as luck would have it, these fill the gap adequately.

I want Status and a means of removing Nullfier bubbles on my secondary so that I can use my Primary for something else. (In this example). Just to reiterate incase you didn't understand - I am specifically choosing not to mod for Crit because I want to, and because I can.

2 hours ago, T7Alpha said:

Wrong.
With the primed pistol gambit AND the hydraulic crosshair you will have a <38% crit chance, meaning primed target cracker is approximately 41% damage bonus, AKA Magnum force / hornet sting / lethal torrent / barrel diffusion are all far more effective.
That said you would gain a bit more damage on headshot if you could land them constantly.

I don't know where you get that math from, but using Primed Target Cracker while already using Primed Pistol Gambit gives you 66% more DPS.
Also, I didn't say anything about not using Hornet Sting Strike, Barrel Diffusion or Lethal Torrent. You'd be insane not to. I'm just saying that pure status focus is a waste of potential.

And you know, Magnum Force is completely useless. Since it only adds on top of Hornet Strike, you only get 20-25% more DPS, and it hurts the AkStiletto since it's a pretty accurate weapon.

Just now, T7Alpha said:

Well, how do you figure that a mod that only gives 13% more crit and another mod that gives 110% critical damage adds up to 66% more damage ? o.o 
My bad saying hornet sting haha.

Primed Pistol Gambit gives 28% more Crit Chance. Let me guess, you calculate it by multiplying 15 with 1,87, then removing 15. Issue with that is, you don't account for the 100% on the mod that way, since 1 times 15 is 15. So what you need to do is multiply 15 with 2,87, then removing 15.

17 hours ago, Dirt2Paper said:

a quick question should i drop lethal torrent for hydraulic crosshairs on akstiletto prime because i dont want to drop ammo mut mod is it worth ??

I wouldn't use hydraulic crosshairs on anything that can't effectively red crit which is basically limited to Lex prime and Aksomati. So go for lethal torrent, your choice but i was under the impression lethal torrent is a must have mod : /

3 hours ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by T7Alpha

6 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

I don't know where you get that math from, but using Primed Target Cracker while already using Primed Pistol Gambit gives you 66% more DPS.
Also, I didn't say anything about not using Hornet Sting Strike, Barrel Diffusion or Lethal Torrent. You'd be insane not to. I'm just saying that pure status focus is a waste of potential.

And you know, Magnum Force is completely useless. Since it only adds on top of Hornet Strike, you only get 20-25% more DPS, and it hurts the AkStiletto since it's a pretty accurate weapon.

Well, how do you figure that a mod that only gives 13% more crit and another mod that gives 110% critical damage adds up to 66% more damage ? o.o 
My bad saying hornet sting haha.