Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sands Of Inaros?

cateater2u2

Question

Sands Of Inaros on PC  here are some SS of what it looks like for me... strange thing is.. is that it is not showing me where to go... i421z5.jpg

and 2e6eut0.jpg   as you can see from the first img. nothing showing up that can help me.. i have the face glyph . but not where it points to

12 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

accualy were are 3 difirent targets each player get difirent and must be done 3 times ( each time target switches ) wiki has all the info you need

I know...but he said "face glyph" and since he didn't know where to go I assumed it was the first glyph = Seekers...

60 seekers ok will try...awesome thanks.. this quest should have been better described to new folks..and showing how many things to kill and whats left and where to go. it would help.. i should not have to ask you guys in your busy days...

11 minutes ago, cateater2u2 said:

60 seekers ok will try...awesome thanks.. this quest should have been better described to new folks..and showing how many things to kill and whats left and where to go. it would help.. i should not have to ask you guys in your busy days...

There's a lot of info either unclear or not even there for new players. Then again, there's is an amazing amount of content to be described. You may want to add the Warframe Wiki to your bookmarks if you haven't already. A lto of questions can be answered by looking stuff up there :) 

3 minutes ago, cateater2u2 said:

ok cool will do that, just did the level lith suggested and no go, 183   0 seekers. im sure if i did grineer planets i'll be ok 

183? Kills? How many waves did you do? They only show up after wave 10. But Lith is generally a recommended location for this part of the quest.

Finished the first jug. filled it up, but still had to do 3 more rounds of mob defense, to get to the tomb again...then i killed the lil doggies. back to the ship and now to hunt the cats...

Edited by cateater2u2