The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I mistaken re: Stalker, Three, Dog

Chef_Lu_Bu

Question

10 answers to this question

you have to support corpus in invasion for that... or the contrary to see zanuka

stalker spawn just when yu kill any boss from any faction

Edited by Tsoe

I was marked by Zanuka once over the history of Warframe, back when I began playing in 2013 (roughly).  I finally got rid of the mark a month or two ago with a Zanuka beacon - I'd been marked by Zanuka for literally years and never saw it.  But that could be more of a bug than anything.

considering that you're more likely to do a starchart boss or Phorid run than you are an invasion (and you have to do several invasions for the same side), Stalker will always be more common.

Starchart bosses are in Sorties now, and people who help newer players get frames (or are deliberately farming Stalker) will be much more likely to see him. Invasions by comparison are only really done for resources or when they offer Forma/Potato Blueprints, and it's unlikely that the same side will ALWAYS have better rewards on EVERY invasion (generally the faction the planet belongs to offer better rewards than their enemy, so if you're jumping planets, you'll switch sides eventually).

Zanuka is irrelevant though, since Baro has the Mara Detron in his rotations, and G3 doesn't turn up that often anyway.

24 minutes ago, Eaol said:

I was marked by Zanuka once over the history of Warframe, back when I began playing in 2013 (roughly).  I finally got rid of the mark a month or two ago with a Zanuka beacon - I'd been marked by Zanuka for literally years and never saw it.  But that could be more of a bug than anything.

Yeah I think Zanuka marked me forever ago.

1 hour ago, Chef_Lu_Bu said:

Are the other two less likely to come after you than Stalker? He's the only one that ever targets me. I haven't seen the Gustrag three in decades.

Also keep in mind you have to support one faction in an invasion 5 times to get marked by the opposing hunter.  I don't know if stacking marks helps with spawn rates, but it can't hurt.  Stalker just appears everywhere so is seen much more often than the others.