Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Accessories Pack Worth it?

Durkai

Question

5 answers to this question

Lets try some math...

1 7-day affinity booster cost 80 plat, which can be estimated to be a little over $5 (USD). 

The 90-day affinity booster is part of a pack that includes a credit booster for the same duration, as well as cosmetic stuff, for $50 (USD).

Right away we can figure out that 10 7-day boosters (70 days total) are about $50 (USD), with 3 additional boosters (for a total of 21 days) will end up being about $65 (USD).

BUT! Dont forget that the pack also has a credit booster for the same amount of time, which means that you would have to spend a total of about $130 (USD) for the same amount of days for the Affinity and credit boosters.

So, if you want the boost to affinity and credits, than it is absolutely worth it. If its a matter of the Cosmetics... thats beyond me, thats only for your personal tastes to decide.

And to anyone who may ask, this s*** is how I determine whether or not I waited for Vauban's PA to be released, or I just buy plat when the discount tribute shows up.

1 hour ago, Schregger said:

Lets try some math...

1 7-day affinity booster cost 80 plat, which can be estimated to be a little over $5 (USD). 

The 90-day affinity booster is part of a pack that includes a credit booster for the same duration, as well as cosmetic stuff, for $50 (USD).

Right away we can figure out that 10 7-day boosters (70 days total) are about $50 (USD), with 3 additional boosters (for a total of 21 days) will end up being about $65 (USD).

BUT! Dont forget that the pack also has a credit booster for the same amount of time, which means that you would have to spend a total of about $130 (USD) for the same amount of days for the Affinity and credit boosters.

So, if you want the boost to affinity and credits, than it is absolutely worth it. If its a matter of the Cosmetics... thats beyond me, thats only for your personal tastes to decide.

And to anyone who may ask, this s*** is how I determine whether or not I waited for Vauban's PA to be released, or I just buy plat when the discount tribute shows up.

Though with the up coming Mastery changes possibly alotting free levels depending on MR, I wonder if they'll step up the accessory packs, since affinity boosters effectively will lose some of their potency.