Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Best Prime Tank" & "Best Prime Damage" warframes to build and how

(PSN)tarata0tarata

Question

8 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Well, for a PRIME warframe its Rhino Prime, handsdown. but if you want a true tank, then go for Chroma/Valkyr or (Forgot Sandman warframes name)

Rhino Prime: Iorn Skin/Huge Armor/Huge HP & Shields. Make Iorn Skin Strong As You Can.

Chomra: Ice Tank

Valykr: Press 4

Sandman: Bulk alot of HP, and I mean ALOT, cuz he has no shields.

Sandman's name is Inaros, btw.

EDIT: What's with the downvote? All I did was remind LegionCynex what Inaros was called. Is there a problem with that?

Edited by Rambit23Z
ಠ_ಠ

Well, for a PRIME warframe its Rhino Prime, handsdown. but if you want a true tank, then go for Chroma/Valkyr or (Forgot Sandman warframes name)

Rhino Prime: Iorn Skin/Huge Armor/Huge HP & Shields. Make Iorn Skin Strong As You Can.

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

+ 1 Rhino prime,
You mean inaros with sandman :P 
I don't like valk or chroma though; I would say valk is very powerful but chroma is not too good anymore imo.
I would also add Frost prime as the ultimate prime frame for tank AND damage.
But for pure damage, excalibur prime, closely followed by ember prime. :D 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)tarata0tarata said:

The thing is that a guy told me that you cant find the rhino parts on the void missions anymore? Is there any other way for me to get them?

You can trade for them; that is all. 
About 200p for a set.

So out of all the prime warframe, that you can find in the void right now, trinity is the only one that is really tanky at all. You should check out the wiki for the drop locations.

And then for damage nyx, vauban and trinity are kind of bad.

You shouldn't really look for damage or tankyness however. That's not really how this game works. The most important abilities for most warframes are their CC abilities and you deal damage with the weapons. Just look at what the abilities on the warframes do and try out what seems fun to you.

Also the most tanky frames in the game don't have prime versions. If you really want a tanky frame you should look at inaros, chroma, valkyr and wukong. Those frames are the best at staying alive in very high level content. Rhino is also really good, but you can't get his prime anymore in the void. You can however still get the regular Rhino, which is basically the same, because the stats don't make a huge difference or you can trade for the prime parts.