The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are you hoping is in U19 that hasn't been mentioned ?

12 hours ago, Stratego89 said:

Here's what I think. I think you do Draco. I think you're lying just for the sake of trying to make a fake point to defend it. I think you're in denial and you're one of them.

I dont see anything bad at being "one of them".. i play draco too, regularly after all to max my things 

53 minutes ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

I dont see anything bad at being "one of them".. i play draco too, regularly after all to max my things 

Not every Draco farmer/player acts the way most of them do- but that doesn't mean the others don't. I don't have a problem with people who use Draco to farm. Or even moreso to have fun (if you can do that on interception...). I have an issue with the actions and behaviors of the majority of players that sit on Draco, rot, and turn toxic. The guy in the... 'discussion' you ran into just now was thinly veiling comments that they tend to make while denying using the node. Even if they don't use that node- if they carry the same behavior they apply to the category I'm talking about- and since most of them use Draco and from my experience most Draco users also fit in the group, it's easier to just categorize them like that.

Edited by Stratego89

10 minutes ago, The-Tective said:

Fang Prime and Glaive Prime buff.
Why? Low damage, no crits, no status.
I think i'm doing more damage by bullet jumping into the enemies then hitting them with these things.

you got some strong bullet jump there, because i cant do that.

and i can agree on fang prime, maybe glaive to.. eventhought my glaive prime throw can kill most starmap things one hit..