Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please describe your acquisition of Vengeful Revenant from Rathuum 3

Eldnacpeek

Question

I have come across a considerable amount of players stating that Rathuum arena 3 drops Vengeful Revenant more reliably than Conculysts, along with screenshots of successful acquirement. Are there any others out there that can back up this statement? Is Rathuum 3 better than Conculysts, or are the Conclave weeklies still one of the best ways?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by LazerSkink

10 answers to this question

It is true. That is how I got Vengeful Revenant. Farming Sentients can drop it, but I wouldn't have that mod if it weren't for that event. Unfortunately, I have no screenshots to back this up. If it helps, it does drop out of Rathuum 3, and since you have to do it a ton of times anyway to farm all of Kela's mods, it will eventually drop.

It is all RNG, neither one is "better"... if anything it is "this is more a bearable farm for me".

I got my VR on my 3rd run from Rathuum then basically got nothing for days.

They are both very low chances.

i guess technically it's better, since from Sentients, you have the 2.5% Chance for a Mod in the first place, 2.5% Chance for it to be any Rare, and then only 50% of the Sentients can actually drop it.

which means ~0.015625% per Sentient if we assume the two Rare Mods from the Conculyst have an equal Chance.
while from Rathuum 3, it's 0.25%.

so it's definitely better PER Sentient... but that's not really the best comparison to make, now is it? if you play a non-Endless in a group, you'll have multiple Conculysts, and in a Survival you'll see many of them.

just pick yer poison.

It just randomly happened after about 100 matches. One of only 2 rare stances I've got from it.

Then two weeks later I got it again as a weekly Conclave reward for completing all of the objectives. Didn't even know you could get it that way.

12 hours ago, Tomoya_Okasaki said:

but there isn't a 100% chance that it's going to be all conculysts, it can be battalyst and they don't drop it

gee thanks for informing me of something i hadn..... oh wait, i literally said that.

21 hours ago, taiiat said:

i guess technically it's better, since from Sentients, you have the 2.5% Chance for a Mod in the first place, 2.5% Chance for it to be any Rare, and then only 50% of the Sentients can actually drop it.

which means ~0.015625% per Sentient if we assume the two Rare Mods from the Conculyst have an equal Chance.

9 hours ago, taiiat said:

so it's definitely better PER Sentient... but that's not really the best comparison to make, now is it? if you play a non-Endless in a group, you'll have multiple Conculysts, and in a Survival you'll see many of them.

just pick yer poison.

but there isn't a 100% chance that it's going to be all conculysts, it can be battalyst and they don't drop it

i've farmed the sentients so much that i've acquired over 300 neurodes and i've done the rathuum so much that i have over 3000 points

Edited by Tomoya_Okasaki
extra information