Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kronen Build

(XBOX)Phytalmios

Question

10 answers to this question

This is what I use.

b5lNMxM.jpg

20 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Why are you using Kronen when you have Boltace.

Kronen is better in some situations, because of its slash damage. Like when you got 4 CPs or an armor reduction mechanic with you. (Augment or otherwise) Plus it just looks better.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

It's not the greatest weapon, so I don't see why you'd need a great build for it. Nonetheless, if it's the best you can currently get:

Usual pressure point/fury build, a few elemental mods(poison, electricity, etc).. I can't imagine you having any event elemental mods or anything insane yet, so just go with a basic DMG/Elemental build.

I generally use this build on most of melee weapons I use, including Kronen

http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Kronen/t_30_220000002_224-7-5-239-6-5-247-2-5-354-8-3-360-3-5-488-1-10-625-4-5-637-0-10-641-5-5_637-7-488-7-247-9-360-11-625-9-641-9-239-9-224-9-354-10/en/4-0-62

Rack up that combo counter and make 'em 100+ bombards bleed right through their armor with red numbers.

Edited by WindigoTP

Maiming was an event mod, so, unfortunately, trade's the only way to get it.  Good luck with the XBOne trade channel *shudder*.  Life Strike (the wiki is fantastic) is a relatively infrequent drop from Dark Sector missions.

Pur3, fourth element instead of (Primed) Reach? o.0

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann
edited for tone, was a bit brusque.

41 minutes ago, (XB1)Edgelordd said:

Thanks for helping me out!

Also, I have a question... What is the quickest/easiest way of getting Life Strike and Maiming Strike?

You can get Life Strike from high leveled Dark Sector missions, preferably Hieracon. Or you can buy it for 10-20p 

Currently, Maiming Strike is unobtainable, and you have to spend upwards of 300p for it from trade chat. There's an option though, you can wait for it to be released again or ditch Berserker and Maiming Strike for Fury and Primed Reach if you have them.

31 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Pur3, fourth element instead of (Primed) Reach? o.0

I'm my experience, reach mods don't work well for me. (On Tonfa)

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

3 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

You can get Life Strike from high leveled Dark Sector missions, preferably Hieracon. Or you can buy it for 10-20p 

Currently, Maiming Strike is unobtainable, and you have to spend upwards of 300p for it from trade chat. There's an option though, you can wait for it to be released again or ditch Berserker and Maiming Strike for Fury and Primed Reach if you have them.

Thanks for the info,

I guess i'll have to wait. And i already have beserker at rank 3.